Shirou's will

Saber/Artoria's Pov

I blocked a slash from Medusa only for her to kick me down the stairs and start blitzing me with her speed multiple times, I managed to block one of her strikes as she pushed me back. I then noticed a gap between her and the Ryuudou temple and I tried to rush towards it when Medusa wraps one of her chains around my arm and flings me back down the stairs. 

Medusa:Your not going anywhere until I'm done hitting you, although I must ask why did you stab Y/N.

Artoria:It was a lasp in my judgment, but I have a question for you. How can you still trust him after he kept so many secrets?

Medusa:Because he believed keeping those things a secret was for the best and I can't blame him for doing that when he's been having to keep secrets his whole life due to Kirei and Gilgamesh, and don't act like you or anyone else hasn't kept major secrets either.

Artoria:You may be right, but I can not allow this crazed plan to continue.

Medusa:And that's fine you and I can disagree on the plan all night, but I'd rather get down to business. 

Medusa then charges at me again as we start clashing again, as I dispell the wind around my sword

Shirou' Pov

I was dodging and blocking slashes from Y/N as Gilgamesh fires two weapons from his Gate of Babylon at Cu Chulainn causing a huge explosion of fire and smoke as Cu Chulainn deflects then away from him. I then start running again as Y/N kicks me in the side and send me tumbling as Cu Chulainn dodges a third shot from Gilgamesh. I then look up and see Y/N standing infront of me, sword to my neck as Gilgamesh is on the roof of Ryuudou temple.

Y/N:If you want to win this fight and stop me Shirou, you better man the hell up and start fighting like your damn life is on the line and stop running!

Gilgamesh:Indeed learn your place mongrel, I'd prefer you didn't spoil the festivites"He then opens five more portals of his Gate of Babylon"

Gilgamesh then notices something I can't see.

Gilgamesh:It's finally happening.

In the sky a giant rift forms as I, Y/N, Cu Chulainn and Gilgamesh all look at it, as small beams of light fly into the rift, as the rift that's pouring out Grail mud gets bigger and more mud flows out from it.

Gilgamesh:Look up there, would you like to know what that is.

Y/N then backs away from me letting me get up as Gilgamesh continues talking

Gilgamesh:The Holy Grail is drawing in wishes, the true nature of you mongrels. The malevolence of all mankind. It will grant any and all wishes, transcending the limitations of life, bringing forth an amazing transformation. Why do wishes fail to be granted? Because humans are inherently limited. Fairness, peace, happiness can never be obtained because you said prisoners of flesh can never be satisfied. That is why humans constructed the Holy Grail in the first place. Not to release your people from all suffering, but rather to subjugate and conquer them.

Gilgamesh then starts laughing as Y/N gain a malevolent wicked smile that would make even the devil to shiver.

Gilgamesh:This is the end result of that ideal! No quality so capable of bringing change is more powerful than human malevolence! That is it's fuel, and it's tool is self annihilation. That is the true nature of humanity. So this wish granter fits this age perfectly. Vastly different in scope than ten years ago. The cures will stream forth without end. Now then boy, what will you do!