Chapter 71: Hidden Effects Of Space-Time Talent

Comenzar desde el principio

Bunta involuntarily started nodding, his mind constantly working. There weren't many enemies that could instinctively make him feel fear within Konoha.

Soon, he understood the identity of the elderly lady in front of him and quickly said, "No problem! From now on, he's my little brother. If he needs anything, I'll definitely help him."

Jiraiya widened his eyes, and the puffiness from the hangover couldn't conceal the horror in his eyes. Bunta's attitude back then was not as good as it is now.

Even now, Bunta would leave and speak his mind, scolding him without hesitation. How come, with a change of a summoner, Bunta's attitude became so amicable?

In his currently alcohol-clouded mind, Jiraiya couldn't understand that Bunta wasn't acknowledging Minato; he just didn't want to offend Mito.

After finishing with Bunta, Mito looked at Katsuyu and said, "Katsuyu, let me introduce to you this child. This is Sakamoto Tatsuma, Tsunade's disciple, and also a good kid. However, like Tsunade, they both don't take good care of their bodies. In the future, please take care of him. I'm counting on you."

"Of course, I'll be happy to help. Sakamoto Tatsuma, please take good care of me in the future."

Katsuyu lowered her body again, touched Tatsuma's outstretched hand with her antennae, and after raising her body, Mito smiled in satisfaction, nodding approvingly. She then turned to Katsuyu and Bunta and said:

"Thank you both for making the trip. I forgot to prepare something to entertain you. Next time when Tsunade and Jiraiya visit Shikkotsu Forest and Mount Myoboku, I'll have them bring some gifts for you."

Although Mito's words sounded very pleasant, they were actually parting words. Bunta nodded, turned into smoke, and disappeared. Katsuyu glanced at Tatsuma and said, "If you ever need help in the future, be sure to summon me."

After saying that, she also turned into a cloud of smoke and returned to Shikkotsu Forest.

The moment the summoning was released, Tatsuma had a strange feeling, as if he had randomly recalled a delicious taste from his childhood but couldn't remember the flavor or what it was exactly.

With the matter of the summoning beasts settled, Mito didn't arrange any more tasks. Tsunade and Jiraiya went back to their rooms to sleep, while Tatsuma and Minato once again checked their gains.

They sorted out what they could learn in the near future, and the remaining items were categorized and stored based on difficulty. Tatsuma looked at the Chakra short sword given by Sakumo Hatake and pondered whether he should also learn sword techniques.

However, no one has taught Tatsuma sword techniques. His current sensei is Tsunade, and while he could ask her about Taijutsu to get some clarity, sword techniques are out of the question. After all, she possesses incredible strength and doesn't need to learn sword techniques.

Jiraiya, on the other hand, is a powerhouse with considerable expertise in Ninjutsu, but he isn't particularly skilled in Taijutsu, let alone sword techniques.

After some consideration, Tatsuma decided to seal the sword into a scroll. If there's an opportunity in the future, he can retrieve it. For now, there's no need to expend mental energy learning it.

After finishing the inventory, the sky was gradually darkening. Kushina, who had spent the whole day outside, and Nawaki, who left in the morning, had both returned. Dinner was approaching, and Tatsuma didn't engage in any training. Instead, he looked at Minato, who had also finished organizing gifts, and asked:

"Minato, what's the plan for you guys next?"

Minato thought for a moment and replied, "I should be going on missions with sensei. My actual combat experience is still too limited, and I need more practice. How about you?"

Tatsuma looked towards the room where Tsunade was and said, "Sensei hasn't made any arrangements yet, but based on my speculation, since she hasn't been on a mission for a whole year, the village might assign some relatively easy tasks for her to test her skills. But she mentioned that she'll be heading to the border soon; I don't know if she'll take me along."

"The border."

Minato, with his intelligence and Tatsuma's troubled expression, inferred something. Although neither of them knew exactly what would happen at the border, it was undoubtedly not a simple matter.

"Good luck, Tatsuma. The next time we meet, I'll definitely win"

Minato smiled, extended his fist towards Tatsuma, who also wiped away the contemplation and worry from his face, exchanged a fist bump with Minato, and said, "You're something else, Minato, still so confident. But next time, I'll win."

----

Check out my Patreon for more advanced chapters up to 50 at patreon.com/HellGolt