Chapter 27 "Seven Sovereig: Enjiro"

After Mun had given his speach everything felt silence. Hana looked at him and so did Jade.

"Then let's do it..Let's figure it out for Sung-Young..That prophecy.."

Sudden realisation came to Hana's mind. The prophecy..Mun having a ablities of Seven Sovereigs..

"Why..Don't you..?" Hana started asking..

"What?"

"Ask..Former Seven Sovereig for that..Didn't  Sung-Young said that you might have their ablities but not the relation for being a full blooded dragon.."

"Right..You are right Hana!! Thank you..But how do I get connection to them..? I wonder.."

Jade looked around. Their base looked even more messier than usual. Just how many times they had to go over this? That is when Jade finally realised why Sung-Young didn't want her to be counter. The job was dangerous..but it was too late for backing out because right now the counters needed all the help they needed..

Just then Mun looked outside and saw something what could be more scarier what they have ever faced..

"Is it just me but is the ocean more closer than usual?"

All of them went to look. It was true. The water looked just like it would drown a whole Jungjin.

"So..It has begun..The prophecy what Sung-Young was talking about.."Jungjin will drown under water.." said Hana.

"They got Sung-Young's powers..And are already using them.."

Mun gripped his hands. All of this was going way too fast...What they were going to do? Sung-Young was without her powers, Dohwi had already started prophecy and Jade was still without her powers ..

"What we can do Mun..?"

Mun was quiet for seccond and finally said..

"Hana how long your ice powers hold..?"

"I don’t know..I think couple of hours.."

"Okay..Jade, Jaok-bong and Mo-tak come with me..We are going to stop Dohwi and Do-hee..Hana noona..I know I ask a lot but can you hold your ice powers against all of that water..?"

Hana then looked outside and saw already people running and children screaming..

"I think so..But not that long.."

"Right..Mrs.Chu stay inside with Sung-Young..And try some ways to woke her up.."

"Okay.."

"Now everyone..Let's go.."

All of them nodded. Mun then looked Hana worriedly.

"And Hana noona..Be carefull..I don't want you to overdone yourself.."

"I will do my best Mun..And you guys better be carefull too.."

Mun smiled and then went to car.

"Mun why did you bring Jade with us?"

"Because she can see territorry.."

"Ah..But you can summon it right..?"

"Mo-tak I have to focuse on my fire power..And also.."

Mun stopped for seccond..

"For the fact I have to unlock my dream sight.."

"And how are you doing that..?"

"I..don't know..But it's the only way to get Jungjin safe.."

Mun was feeling frusfraited.Not only because all of this was happening but also the fact that Sung-Young wasn’t here to guide them or Mun this time..

"New Powers New People" (Mun x Hana) (Sung-Young x Jade)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें