Chapter 2 "Uncanny meeting"

Counters were eating in their usual dinning table. This time there were new member. Shihori got up from the table and said:

"I am going to take little break..Is there park near by?"

"Yeah the Jungjin's park..That is not far away.."

"Okay..I will be heading there.."

"We are going too!"

"Thanks for the offer Mun but I need a little alone time.."

"But we have to see how high you can jump.."

"How high I can jump?"

"They didn't test you in Japan..?"

"I mean they did..but..Well..Let's test that later..I will take just little break I promise.."

Mo-tak then gave Shihori ear piece.

"Call if something cames up.."

"Of course.."

Shihori then got out and started running. She hasn't visited in South-Korea for a long time so change of scenery was nice and it was kinda fun to be back to her roots..

Shihori was sitting while listening music through her headphones and was ready to start again running but her eyes went to certain group of people..

Hm..? What they are doing over there?

Then she saw the group of people bullying this girl who looked forgeiner. They were punching her and were getting her books out of her back..

"Oh..Sorry my hand slipped!" said one boy.

Aish..Kids these days..

"Go back to your country weirdo!"

"Your hair looks like noodles!"

"Hahaha!"

Shihori was ready to go them until she heard the voice who was yelling at them.

"Hey! Leave my sister alone!!"

Shihori eyes went to that girl and her eyes wided. This girl looked very familiar but she didn't remember who she was..

"Look..It's the forgeiner coffee shop owner..What if I tell you that you and sister will never succeed here in South-Korea!! I will tell my father to buy that building and.."

Shihori then runned so fast that she stepped on to boy's shoes..The girl and her sister looked at Shihori.

"Auch! What's were you going stupid wench!"

"Oh..Sorry my foot just slipped.."

Boy was fumming with anger and was charging attack but Shihori being fast just dodged them. Their fight wasn't that long until Shihori got both of boys by their ears..

"I think you boys have something to say.." said Shihori with scary smile on her face.

"We don't have to say anything you..you!!"

"Hm?" said Shihori and started pinching their ears much harder..

"Auch! Auch! Okay! We are sorry! Please just let go us!!"

"Not from me..From them..You know I am forgeiner too..What you said was really disrespectul..Atleast you should know basic manners!! Or did your precious father didn't not teach you that?! Huh?!"

"We are sorry!!" said boys and runned away.

"Aish..Kids..Where they learn that kinda of language..?" said Shihori to herself and started to pick up the books that girl had dropped..