Chapter 17 "Iudex vs Counters"

"Mun..Where are we going?" asked Hana

"Sung-Young promised me to train me again..since I found out that I have power to control fire.."

"Alright.."

"Did Mr.Kudou tell you something about your powers?"

"Well..He did.."

Mun then got closer to Hana and holded her hands..

"What?! What he did tell you?! Tell me.."

"I can't tell you Mun..not yet..Promised to Mr.Kudou.."

Mun let go Hana's hands and frowned.

"I guess..You can keep it as a secret..It's just not fair..I did tell you mine new powers.."

Hana then started to pinch Mun's cheeks..

"I am doing it since it was what Mr.Kudou requested..You have to figure out how you can control your own new powers first.."

"Huh?! Does that mean you figure it out it already?"

"Of course not.."

"Then why..?"

Sung-Young looked at them like she was waiting for them to finish and then she looked at the clock...and holded her phone

I can't see you, You can't see me..This will be great photo..and Mun will thank me later..

Mun then realised that Sung-Young was watching them while smirking..He was going to say something but then noticed her terrifying glare..

She is really like a dragon isn't she?? Terrifying..

"Took you guys long enough.."

"Ah! Sung-Young..How long did you..?"

"I been here the whole time..So I wanted to ask.."

Both Mun and Hana looked worriedly at Sung-Young. Although she looked like she had been gotten over what had happend yesterday there was still a hint of sadness in her eyes..

It seems like that much information was too much even for her..and of course fight with Jade had been effecting her too..

"Go on.."

"I wanted to ask..How did Jade got home yesterday? Did she get safe?"

"Oh..Well..Let's just say you clearly upset her and she was really mad at you.."

"Well..no suprise there..I am really good at upsetting her..It's not the first time.."

Our poor Iudex hydro dragon..She is really bad at social interaction isn't she..? Oh wait Hana is here too..And she can't know..

"It's not your fault though.." said Hana

Mun and Sung-Young then looked at older girl..

"I mean she was always jumping conclusions..And didn't listen what you had to say..And of course you were just protecting our secret..So I can't say you are at the fault.."

"I see.."

Sung-Young then smiled a little. Eventhough Hana had said those encouraging words..Sung-Young couldn't help but to feel guilty..

"Anyways..Jade did left early eventhough it was raining much stronger that usual.."

"Alright..Let's head to training area.."

"Okay..But where?"

"To the blacksmith.."

"Blacksmith?"