Proglue

It had been couple of days since the counters had been fighting over Hwang Pil-kwang at their basement/home. It was total mess..

"Man..Do we have to clean everything up?" asked Jaok-bong.

"Yes we do..I don't want Jangmul to asign new home when we just got a new one.." said Mrs.Chu.

"Okay..Where are the others?"

"Mo-tak is at the station, Mun is meeting Jangmul..and Hana is well..somewhere.."

"What Mun is meeting Jangmul for..?"

"To be honest..I don't really know.."

While they were thinking about that Mun was making his way to meet Jangmul since the elder was asking him to visit.

"Hi Jangmul..How are you feeling?"

"Fine..Mun thanks for asking..There is something I need to talk you about.."

"Okay? What is it?"

"So the thing is..there is new enemy on the lose.."

Mun wided his eyes. Already? They just beat Hwang Pil-kwang and now this!

"What? Who..?"

"It's someone from overseas..what I heard from other counters from overseas..He is level 4.. and other one is level 3.."

New fear came to Mun's mind. Why..Why now?!

"But.."

"I know...I know but we have to look for that matter..no matter what happens..And don't worry we get help too.."

"Help?! From where?! You now get help from others but not when Hwang Pil-kwang was here?!"

"Calm..down..This "help" that I am talking about is travelling a lot in overseas..She can't be in other place when she is in another place..She is.."

"Tell me what makes her so busy that she can't help us?!"

"Mun..She is one of world strongest counter and had been counter over 5 years..That's really rare you know? But you are correct..why she didn't have helpped us before..? I think she has her reasons but she will come here..and help you train.."

"Okay...But she knows what she is doing right?"

"Of course..I think she will be good help for all of you.."

"What's her name by the way?"

"Oh..was it Kudou..Shihori.."

(If some of you aren't familiar with Sung-Young that's her japanese name..There is reason why she is using her japanese name now..And the reason why she is using that name is going to be revaled later..)

"Japanese?"

"Yes..Well..she is half. Half korean and half japanese.."

"Oh..Then how good is she? Does she know how to summon territorry?"

"You can ask that from her when she arrives..aka..tomorrow.."

"Tomorrow?!"

"Yes..Her flight is here tomorrow..Go with Mo-tak and pick her up..Then inturduse your team and then start training.."

"Okay.."

Mun then left Jangmul's office. All of this was really weird. Having one of his greatest battles only to thrown in another emotional hell..

How come I never met that "helpper"? Who is she? Or how come Yung didn't tell me?

Then the tomorrow came. Mun decided to take Hana too to the airport and decided to ask Mo-tak about this Shihori Kudou..