Taehyung let out a frustrated sigh, running his hands through his hair in exasperation. Without saying a word, he turned away from Namjoon and leaned against the wall, his jaw clenched as he struggled to rein in his anger. His mind raced with a flurry of worst-case scenarios, each one more daunting than the last.

Meanwhile, Namjoon furrowed his brow, poking his inner cheek as he watched Yazia's panicked expression. "I honestly didn't think anyone would take pictures, let alone why they would do such a thing", he explained, his voice tinged with genuine confusion.

"Are you sure you're not just playing dumb?" Taehyung's sharp tone sliced through the air, catching Namjoon off guard. Namjoon turned to face him, his expression reflecting a mix of surprise and indignation at the accusation. He never expected Taehyung to...Yazia's phone rang once more. 

Yazia's sense of urgency heightened as she switched on her phone, her brows furrowing in confusion as she saw a text from an unknown number.  

You always want attention.

 So now, wish you luck with the attention you are going to get.

 Let's see how far he can still like you after all this.

Yazia read the messages with a scowl etched across her face. "It's not Namjoon, look!" she exclaimed, showing them the texts. Both Taehyung and Namjoon leaned in to examine the messages closely.

"It's personal. Whoever did this must have some personal beef with you", Namjoon concluded after reading the texts, his tone thoughtful.

"Who could it be?" Yazia racked her brain, trying to think of anyone who might hold a grudge against her.

"You should think about who couldn't do this. You're not exactly the most likable person", Namjoon sneered. Yazia chose to ignore his jab, but Taehyung's jaw clenched in anger at the insult directed towards her.

"Don't glare at me. We need to find out who did this, but first, we need to get these pictures removed", Namjoon proposed a practical solution. Yazia nodded in agreement and turned to leave the room. However, before she could make her way out, Namjoon and Taehyung exchanged a knowing glance and swiftly moved to block her path.

 "We're not handling this like last time", Namjoon declared firmly, determination etched into his features. Yazia let out a scoff, she was panicking inside the mere thought of her father seeing the compromising images drove her to dread.

 "I don't have much time", Yazia told them and both of them sighed at her stubbornness. "Listen... I know, but let's not act impulsively. We'll handle this together", Namjoon proposed, his voice calm and reassuring. After a moment of contemplation, she nodded in agreement,

Yazia looked at Taehyung who was not even looking at her his gaze was everywhere but her "I should have known all his claims were fake... just flirts", she thought, feeling a twinge of disappointment at the realization.

"I know someone who can help me remove the pictures and find the location of the culprit," Yazia announced, Namjoon nodded. "Okay, then take Taehyung with you. Find the location and send it to me. I'll come there with some help", Namjoon instructed. Yazia nodded in acknowledgment but didn't spare a glance toward Taehyung as she walked out.  

With tears glistening in his eyes, Taehyung watched Yazia's retreating figure, unable to bring himself to meet her gaze. "How can I face you when I wasn't able to protect you?" he thought, a heavy weight of guilt settling over him. He blamed himself for not being able to shield her from harm.