By nightfall, YN was safely transferred to the Jeon Mansion, surrounded by the expertise and dedication of the medical staff, all arranged by Jungkook's unwavering determination to ensure her well-being.

YN was carefully transferred into the mansion, the security was tightened.

Jungkook spared no expensein ensuring her safety and well-being, The mansion's security has been doubled, with additional guards stationed at every corner..

Advanced surveillance systems were activated, monitoring every inch of the mansion. Every staff member underwent a thorough security check. Each individual was screened and vetted, ensuring only trusted personnel remained within the mansion. Background checks were conducted on each individual.

In their shared bedroom, YN's recovery was evident. No longer dependent on machines to help her breathe, she lay peacefully with only a small IV tube in her hand, delivering essential medicine. Bandages snugly wrapped her arms and head, concealing the wounds she endured, while her belly still had stitches, evidence of the surgery she underwent.

Jungkook, sat by her side leaning his head on head board, his presence a comforting presence. With tender care, he gently stroked her hair, his touch a soothing balm, and placed soft kisses on her cheek, expressing his love and concern. He stayed there until the tube finished giving her medicine, holding her hand the whole time.

~Next Day~
In the Basement of Jeon Headquarters

The screams echoed through the cold, dimly lit basement, With each passing moment the cries grew louder, more desperate, but it fell deaf to the ears of people standing there The man was hung on the cieling, his hands tightly knotted with rope.

The one who is hitting him is Jungkook and the one who is hanging is Choi's henchman. Henchman's whole body has good marks punch marks, his neck and cheeks has cuts, and his wrist is all bruised up. He's almost dead, as Jungkook is taking out all of Yn's sufferings on him with double force,

With a swift motion, his face was splashed with cold water, leaving him gasping for air heavily. Before even he could adjust his vision and make sense of his surroundings. Jungkook approached the pit of burning coal, his eyes fixed on the red-hot rod nestled within the flames.

Without hesitation, his hand grabbed on the scorching rod tightly, his bruised knuckles turning white from his grip on the rod

Without hesitation, his hand grabbed on the scorching rod tightly, his bruised knuckles turning white from his grip on the rod. He took his steps further staring Into that henchman's eyes like a predator stares at its prey before ripping it into pieces.

Jungkook: You f*cking piece of Sh*t. "(he again hit the man with the rod) YOU DARE TO TOUCH HER !!! He growled while gritting his teeth and again serve a good force with rod to his chest this time.

Henchman: aaahhhhhh....

"he screamed painfully, as his mouth is spitting blood."