CHAPTER - 3

Meanwhile Jungkook was inside his luxurious pent house, a fortress among his many properties. It was meticulously secured, with guards stationed at every corner and armed men patrolling every inch. The level of security was so tight that not even a fly could move without his permission.

 The level of security was so tight that not even a fly could move without his permission

The penthouse was a symbol of Jungkook's power and authority as the Mafia King.

After spreading the news of his death, Jungkook retreated to the safety of his penthouse. It served as his sanctuary, a place where he could strategize and plan his next move without fear of detection. Despite the luxury surrounding him, Jungkook knew that danger lurked outside. So, he stayed alert and ready to protect himself if anyone tried to mess with him.

Jungkook sat at the head of the meeting room table, his right-hand man Joo Jae Kyung by his side, as they discussed their plan against the Choi family.

Jungkook: Make sure to increase the level of security at the Jeon ancestral mansion. Increase the number of guards. I don't want any compromises when it comes to my family.

Jungkook commanded, his voice dripping with venom, sending shivers down everyone's spine.

Joo Jae Kyung nodded. Copy, boss.

Jungkook leaned forward, his gaze intense.

Jungkook: Is there any information about Choi Woo Shik?

Joo Jae Kyung: He hasn't done anything yet, but it's strange to see him quiet.

Jungkook: Track his location and send our spy to keep an eye on his every activ-

Jungkook's words were abruptly cut off by the loud ringing of his phone. An unknown caller flashed on the screen, causing confusion to etch across Jungkook's face. He paused for a moment before answering the video call, but his expression shifted to one of horror as he stared at the screen. His hands trembled at the sight in front of him. He stood with sudden jerk causing others to stand up also.

Video feed shows YN's battered form, tied to a chair a bucket of cold water splashed on her face, making her flinch.

Unknown caller: Look who I have here, Jungkook.

Jngkook: YN!

His heart sank in fear at the sight of yn and roared in rage.

Jungkook: What have you done to her, you motherfucker!!

Jungkook's grip on his phone tightened to the point where his knuckles turned white, his jaw clenched in a display of raw fury. His eyes burned with intensity, a red haze descending over his vision as he stared at the screen.