CHAPTER - 6

~Time skip to morning~

As the doctors conducted their checkups on YN in the morning, Jungkook waited anxiously by her side, he was annoyed as the doctor was taking too much time but he didn't lose his mind as for yn's sake.

Doctor Min gently places a blood pressure cuff around YN's arm and attaches a pulse oximeter to her finger. He begins to inflate the cuff, monitoring the digital display as it measures YN's blood pressure.

Doctor Min: Blood pressure is within normal range. Pulse is steady and strong. He says as the nurse writes down the vitals information on a notepad. Nurse gently replaces the bandages and he takes a step back and turned around only to meet a pair of sharp cold eyes that pierced directly into his soul. It made him nervous and scared as hell but he tried to mantain his composure as to deliver the results of checkup.

Doctor Min: "Overall, Mrs. Jeon's vitals and wounds are stable. We'll continue to monitor her closely.

Jungkook's piercing gaze bore into Doctor Min as he inquired, his face a mask of stoicism

Jungkook: Why isn't she waking up if she's stable?"

Each word rolled off his tongue with a weight that sent a chill down the doctor's spine.

Doctor Min, visibly shaken, stammered in response.

Doctor Min: M..Mr J..jeon, s..she is recovering from very severe injuries. It will take some time, but she will wake up.

His voice quivered with fear, and he couldn't meet Jungkook's gaze, instead opting to lower his eyes. Jungkook's tone grew even colder as he issued a grave warning, his words laced with an underlying threat.

Jungkook: If anything goes wrong with her, then my bullet's next target will be your skull Mr. Min.

He emphasized each syllable of the doctor's name, his demeanor unyielding.Instantly, Doctor Min's fear intensified, and he nodded vigorously in acquiescence.

Doctor Min: Y..yes, M..mr. Jeon, I will take care of it,

He stammered, his voice barely above a whisper as he promised to fulfill Jungkook's demand.

Jungkook: We're taking her home. Get your best medical team ready in the mansion to take care of her I can't take any risk regarding her safety.

Doctor: 'Mr. Jeon, based on Mrs. Jeon's current condition, I strongly advise that she be kept here at the hospital for further observation and treatme-

Jungkook's dead glare silenced the doctor instantly, prompting him into action. Without a word, the doctor swiftly moved to arrange everything that is needed to transfer her to the mansion. Jungkook turns his attention back to YN, his protective instincts kicking into high gear.

With a single command from Jungkook, the best and most experienced medical team, equipped with all necessary equipment, swiftly assembled to care for YN.