Chapter-18 : Payu in trouble 😵‍💫

🌪️🌧️

I walked directly towards my baby and opened the door, jumps on the driving seat.

Right now, I'm annoyed, frustrated and Angry, I slumped my hand on the steering wheel so hard that it hurts.

"Ughhhhhh...." shouting that makes some passing by students shocked. They stare at me like I'm some kind of crazy person or right now I'm actually getting crazy.

You know what I did, I did the same fucking move that those female protagonist do in those melodrama where her lover got kissed by some fucking bitch.

I feel fucking shit like that, I'm his legally partner, Still I can't claim my ownership on him, when that bitch think that she can take what's mine. And why does that cause some shadow wandering free out somewhere.

I'm not angry on Hyung or maybe I am, I don't know but right now I can't go back there, I will lose my mind, I can't make a mistake right now. I know he's not at fault but that scenario makes me more frustrated, that girl leaves her mark on my husband. She dares to touch mine.

My mind is in chaos right now and you know what helps to get through this, do something crazy, something that makes your heart louder than the chaos in your mind and I will do that.

I started the car and drive outside of the campus, destination is clear in my mind but I'm still hesitant. My sudden show up, won't bother P'Pakin or it would but right now he's the only option I have and he's the only other person who knows about everything.

.
.
.
.

Payu

"What the hell..... Did you lost your fucking mind ...." I look around and the fear suddenly runs in my veins.

'He's not here... When he leaves.... I have to talk to him...'

The girl who talking to Rain a moment ago, came forward and help Pearl to stand up.

Everyone is looking at us, but my mind is only on him.

"But I like you Phee .... Feelings can't be stopped...." Her voice is so low that I almost didn't catch what she said but I did because she got my sole attention right now and congratulations to her for this.

"Yea.. I agree... No one can stop it and you like anyone.... But there is a thing called boundaries and you should respect it, You should know your limits..... Just don't throw yourself at anyone.... Especially when another person doesn't want you.... And you know what it looks like when you do it..." I got closer to her , my voice is dripping with irritation and I said in a harsh tone
"It makes you desperate and you will regret it.... For the fucking last time I'm telling you, I will never going to like you or anyone...." I'm looking at Pearl furiously. Her eyes filled with the tears.

"...." Lian silently stood beside me, put his hand on my shoulder, giving me indication that I should calm down or something but I don't care right now.

"Phee, I apologise on behalf of my friend and I'll talk to her..." Pearl's friend politely apologized, taking Pearl with her forcefully and leave the cafeteria.

"What a great scene..... Should be share with Mom and Dad....." I turned to look at my twin, who recorded this mess, but Saifah laughed at my stare, not caring and typing whatever in his phone, ofcourse sending the masterpiece he recorded to mom and dad.

If it was not my brother, I'll definitely kick his ass.

"Oh it was fast.... Dad is calling...." He having fun with this situation.

"Don't you dare...." I warn him but like I said he's my twin and he likes messing around, teasing me specially.

📲 "Hey Dad..." Even though I warn him, he still answer the call.

📲 "Yes Dad, Payu is in a big problem 😂... I think we should book a hospital room for Payu..." he laughed, I don't know what Dad said other side but I can guess he's also enjoying.

📲 "Oh Ok... I surely told him ..." He said while looking at me.

"Hey Brother, Dad said if Eul dumped you then you shouldn't worry about.... Dad have some good options in his mind for him.... And another thing Dad said you are going to live in Kobe after that .... Growing trees😁...."

Seriously 😑 is he really my twin.

📲 "Yeah Dad.... I'll share every gossip .... Bye...." after that he disconnected the call and staring at me, a big smile plaster on his face.

"So from then, we have to go to Kobe to meet you, Payu ..." Aek said laughing.

"Shut up guys..." Even I'm irritated with the situation but what my brother did give everyone a clear picture of my relationship.

"Now I think you are in a serious problem...." Saifah reply while looking at his phone, the smile on his face change into worry.

"What do you mean..." I asked him, he showed me his phone.

"Hyung, maybe I'll be staying out tonight, don't wait for me"

I already assumed to him to be angry. I picked my phone and trying to call him but as expected no response.

I'm doomed

Things are not like this before, even though we didn't publicly share our relationship but we never hide what we did now.

It's not our relationship that we are hiding, it's No Eul that we are hiding.

My family and all those people who are witnessing our wedding hiding him, protecting him from him, someone that caused everything we are facing now, what my Eul faced.

I'm never let him find Eul, never let anyone touch or hurt my love.

No matter what...

But first thing first, Eul.

*******

Happy Reading guys 😀

I know it's not long even after making you guys wait so long
But I'll try to make it better next time

Don't forget to leave a comment😊