Chapter-12 : Continue...

🌪️🌧️

"Eul.... What's going on..." Payu held me in his arms, caressing my back and hair, but I couldn't stop.

The tears falling down continuously, the pain is unbearable.

Me and my sister, we have to go through this pain, we both lost the warmth of our parents, we even couldn't get a chance to say goodbye to them, all because of someone.

Everyday, I remind myself, it's no one's mistake, it's just an accident, I shouldn't make my sister feel guilty.

But it's hurting so much that I can't even understand anymore, why.

"Saifah, let's take Eul to the hotel..." Payu told his brother, not wanting to let me go nor do I want him.

I want to hide right now.

"Okay, but should I tell mom and dad.." Saifah asked.

"Later.. first let's take him back..."

Payu

Me and my brother were both waiting for Eul, beside the car, but I was surprised when suddenly, Eul came out running and bumb in my chest, and started crying.

After Uncle and Aunty's gone, I never saw him crying like this. I tighten my arms around him, make him feel safe and calm,

After asking him many times when i didn't get any response, I decided to take him to the hotel.

Originally, my brother and I were going to stay at Eul's grandparents house and mom and dad are going to stay at the hotel cause they have some errands to do but I think it's better to go to the hotel rather than back inside the house.

Eul went back to take his phone but came back crying, definitely something happened, but let's fill up my curiosity later, first we need to take it back.

When we reached the hotel, the reception lady and people were around, giving us strange looks.

But I don't care about it right now, what is important for me now is my love.

After entering the room, I make Eul sit on the bed and want to get some water for him to drink but Eul holds my hand so tightly that give up and sits down with him.

"Saifah, bring some water for Eul.." Saifah nodded and brought a glass of water but Eul didn't even look at it.

It seems like his mind is lost somewhere else.

Saifah took a seat on the other side of Eul, in bed and caressed his head, "Rainey boy, what happens..." he tried to ask Eul, but no response.

Saifah looked at me worriedly, suddenly his phone rang.

"It's Dad..." he said, I looked at Eul's condition and then to my brother.

"Ok I'll handle it, you stay with him..." he said and left the room while talking on the phone.

"Eul... Please love... " I'm trying to soothe him.

But he tightly gripped my shirt from behind and I understand that he doesn't want to say anything right now, I also didn't force him.

Sometimes you shouldn't ask what the other person is going to throw, just be with the person, silently, hold the other person, cause sometimes a person doesn't want words but actually wants someone to hold.

After a long time of crying, He got tired and fell asleep, I laid him down on the bed and lay beside him, pulled him closer to my chest, looking at his face that still had signs of tears.