Chapter-14 : Can't denied the birthday wish

🌪️🌧️

After eating we both left the mall and I dropped Sky to his condo that is not far from University. Even he insisted on going by himself but I offered him to drop off.

Then I go on my way home, reaching home, all three spend the Saturday like we used to when we are kids, eating, watching movies and playing video games, it's fun.

The next morning,

We three are having breakfast and after that we talk with mom and dad on video call, relaxing together.

Trim... Trim...

Payu hyeong's rang, alert for the incoming call. I looked at him to know who was calling.

"It's Lian.." he said and I nodded. Payu accepts the call.

"Hey, what's up..." he said in an irritated voice.

📲 Bastard, what's with your tone..

"What did you call for.." I almost laughed at his expression. I feel like after getting married he became more and more obsessed with me, and I love it.

📲 I just called you to asked if you remember, today's is Aek's birthday..

"Oh shit, I totally forgot..." he said in a surprised expression.

📲 I thought so. So are you coming, we're going to a pub to celebrate.."

Payu looked at me before giving any response, I smiled and nodded, I know he's waiting for my answer.

"Yeah, okay I'll come.... Tell me which pub..." after that Payu agreed to go.

📲 Pentagon Club, be there at 7, bye.."

After that he hung up the call, hugged me tight, and looked at him.

"What's wrong.." I asked.

"I don't want to leave you alone..." I sighed at his exclamation.

"Don't invest all the time in me Hyeong, your friends feel bad..." He pecked on my cheek and smiled.

"My sweet Thī̀rạk..." then we continue to watch the movie.

Oh you're thinking where is Saifah hyeong, right. He left for the garage after talking with mom and dad.

Payu

The sky is without the moon and you can see some dark clouds and some stars. People come out to enjoy the night, weekends are always loud and full of energy.

But I want to stay at home and cuddle with my love, if it wasn't for Aek's birthday and Eul to forcing me, I won't leave him alone at all.

It's not like he can't be alone or I see him as weak, he's not, he's the strongest person ever just like her sister, after what they both go through.

I just don't want him to hard himself, I want to be with as his back.

But still I didn't leave him alone, Saifah is home.

I stopped my high powered super bike in front of the famous and classy club in the middle of the city.

I removed my halmet and revealed my face with the shoulder length hair, half tied and half loose.

I gave keys to the valet and told him to look after my bike, who nod with a smile.

I stepped into the building, it's like a whole new world, loud music, the light is flashing but still it's quite dark.