Chapter-13 : Sky's secret

🌪️🌧️

After another hour of scolding, I went to sleep.
Sometimes I think that Saifah Hyeong should become a spy instead of a mechanic.

Because he told mom and dad that me and Payu were fighting over something.

And I have to reveal the reason for our argument, even though it's not a big deal but after knowing about my little stunt, I got scolded.

In the morning...

I woke up cause of the sunlight that came between through the curtains.

Adjusting my eyes but still feeling drowsy, try to remove his hand from my waist but he keeps it tightened, my back pressing to his chest more.

"Hmmmm" the soft moan came out from his throat while he kept snuggling into my back of neck.

But still didn't have any sign of him waking up.

'oh no' it's not a good thing for me, 🤦

'My junior rain waking up just because of his sleepy voice, can't help it 🫣'

I'm trying to think of something else cause I don't want to deal with my morning wood just after waking up.

Suddenly my phone started to vibrate, I picked it up from the night stand and it surprised me to see Sky's number on screen.

Why Sky called me early in the morning but then I realised it was already past ten.

I pushed the accept button,

"Hey, Sky..."

📲 Hey, Rain..

"What's up.."

📲 Rain, I didn't bother you, right?

"Absolutely not. Is there anything.."

📲 Actually Rain, if you free today, can you go with me to the mall, I need to buy some things...

"Yeah sure, no problem, tell me the time and the place..."

📲 How about after an hour, let's meet at the entrance of the Siam central...

"Okay, cool.." after the conversation he hung up the call.

"Where are you going?.." his soft sleepy voice close to my ears runs into my body like a vibration and activated every cell in my body.

"Oh did my voice wake you up?.." he shook his head as in no.

"I was already awake... So, where and who?.." he replied and asked again.

"Mm, Sky asked me to go shopping with him.." I answered and he nodded in acknowledgement.

Then I removed his hand from my waist so I could shower and get ready to meet Sky.

After getting ready, I left the house and reached the destination, parked my baby and went towards the entrance to wait for Sky.

5 mins later, Sky appears.
"Sorry, are you waiting for too long?.." Sky concerns.

"No, I just arrived.." I assure him.

We both went inside. It's been a long time since I came back to Thailand, some things have changed but I'm really happy to be back.

"What do you want to buy?.." I asked.

"Just some things for freshmen orientation..." he told me.

"Originally, it was Sig who was gonna accompany me with the shopping but that bastard ditched me so I need to ask you, I hope I didn't bother you any way..." I smiled at him and shaking my head so that he wouldn't feel guilty.