Chapter-6 : We're Married

🌪️🌧️

"Welcome home, My Wifey.." the moment I stepped inside the house, he took me in his arms.

🙄 I rolled my eyes on his behavior. But how did he get home before me. Let's forget it, he's good with bike.

This 'our home' is the only place , where I feel comfortable, where I don't need to keep my guard on, where I don't have to pretend and hide my relationship with Payu.

"Let him sit first, you bastard..." Saifah yelled from the kitchen.

If you haven't figured it out yet, let me clearly tell you.

I am married. Yes, with Payu, the Campus God.

Who used to be my best friend, then become my boyfriend and the love of my life.

We got married this summer, years before we were supposed to be. Without our best men by our side.

And yes no one knows except some people, that includes just our family members.

It's not like I don't want to tell Hyeong Payu's friends and every person who tries to flirt with him,

That this person here, taken by me, officially and legally and vice versa.

I would love to announce in front of everyone and introduce myself as his husband.

He's the person, I'm in love with, when I didn't even know the meaning of love.

I love him so much and I want to claim him as mine, But I am not ready, not yet.

I won't be ready for a while. I think.

we can't tell them, at least not now.

"Get freshen up Kid, then have dinner, you'll be hungry.." Hyeong Saifah again called me 'Kid'.

"Oi, Hyeong, I'm not a kid, I'm married to this person here, I'm a married man now..." I know I'm whining like a kid now.

"I'm your husband, show some respect.."

"Okay, now both of you stop now and Mr. Married man, go freshen up, change your clothes and come for dinner.. I'm pretty sure mr. married man would be hungry.." Hyeong said.

I walked upstairs to my room to freshen up and he followed me.

My room was big enough for a study table, cupboard, couche and walk-in closet. The room is really big and even two people can live together comfortably in it.

"Tonight, you're going to sleep in your room, no cuddle.." he looked at me with a surprised face.

Yes we both have our own rooms but still we both sleep together, sometimes in my and sometimes his.

Don't take your mind to wild imagination, we just sleep and cuddle.

And why we both have separate rooms even though we are married, cause the lady of the house orders.

Payu hyeong's Mom and mine too, said 'Rain is still a child, not ready for marriage 's next stage.." that's her reason. 🤣

"Don't look at me like that, it's your punishment for what you did in the morning.." I blurted.

"Thī̀rạk, are you sure, you can sleep without me.." he smirked, he knows very well I can't.

He took my hand in his hand and kissed the back of my hand, his soft lips and hot breath on my skin gave me goosebumps.

Then he took one step closer to me and I stayed still, he cupped my face and put his lips on mine, still staring into my eyes.

Oh no, I can't, this is dangerous