"Kunal bhaiya you don't know that Namika is now married..?"
Raghav asked in which I chuckled a bit...

"It's okay I'll meet with them in 5 minutes wait for me.." I said and went inside but for my immediate surprise the door was locked I whimpered and sat on car...

"They aren't home let's go" I had a pout in my lips.. I wanted to meet them.... We reached.. to our home

I entered and took off my footwear... But there were several sounds coming from the bedroom...

I climbed upstairs, running while my hairs are in air, bare foot, 3 buttons of shirt open, not tucked in......

I looked and the scene was pleasing for my mind but my hearts flipped unknowingly......
He was setting an another bed beside me with some servants...

'Don't ever try to come near me or touch me' my own words rotated inside my head...

"Ohh bug, look I won't be sleeping near you happy now..?" He looked at me so innocently that I can't describe... But it's his trick looking all bichara types and gaining the body he want.. that's why he can't be able to control in morning ...

"Do whatever you want" I said and went to the closet room for changing I wore my black oversized shirt and printed pajama... I came out and the bed was all set I looked around and head towards bathroom to wash my face followed with moisturizer ... I smelled and the aroma of fresh chicken entered my nose....{sorry if you're vegetarian.. you can think planner or mushroom}

I ran towards the kitchen, downstairs but my steps halted,the cook was my husband... In his grey lower, black T-shirt, where his board back was gaining my attention as morning... I don't know what happens to me after seeing his body I really got hypnotized and I land on my dreamland for real... I can give him all my body but I don't want to be his slut whom he'll only use for body and that's what he want.....

I open fridge and took my icecream he looked at me and chuckled... Then again start Stirring the food...

"Ohh... You're here, actually I forgot to ask you that you're vegetarian or non-vegetarian...?"
He asked and washed his hands after tasting the food he made.. the way his hand full of veins are holding the spoon and starring.... Ahhhh shut up you horny part.....

"Non-"

"Taste it" he cut me off out of excitement and came near me but his smile fades away, he took a step back and placed the plate of chicken/paneer/mushroom in platform beside me...

"Let me know if it's okay" he said and left the kitchen....  Look! Look!! Look! at him and his behavior as I denied to give my body, all he want is that... Now he's behaving improperly..

I tasted, it wasn't so bad but it's hell spicy, I am not used to it...

"It was good but I don't eat much spice" I said and sat in the sofa a bit far from him...

"Ohh wait let me make a non spicy one" he got up...

"No.. no..  it's okay, don't take pressure for me" I said and glued my eyes one the screen again...

"Who is there for whom I can take pressures rather than you" he said in a low voice but I was able to listen... I bet he's thinking that I didn't heard...

"You said something...?" I asked nonchalantly and he refused... Immediately, stood and went towards kitchen. I went to our room..

After 1 hour maya masi called for dinner but instead of her, vansh served the food and I shifted my gaye towards him... Although he was looking calm and soothing but I know he's hurt, his still red cheeks are flipping my heart with guilt...

"I'm going to sleep" he said without taking his meal and went to bedroom..

"He looks sad no.. no it looks like he is hurt... that's rare!! even after his breakups he didn't looked like this before" She murmured leaving me alone with my supreme guilt...

I finished and placed my used utensils on sink....

"Good night masi" I said and hugged her...

"Good night darling, just look after him what's the matter" she explained, then pulled the hug, I nodded

I entered our room and turn on the light he didn't moved a inch means already in deep slumber..

Although he's sleeping in another bed but the bed was placed only half meter apart,
This Guy!!!!

I did my night routine and came in my bed looking his face for the last time.. my gaze shifted to the ceiling.... After half hour I felt asleep....

"Namika... You can be rude,hurt me, ignore me, beat me but I can't bear you hate bug please" ahhhh he's waking me up...

I open my eyes thinking he's beside me talking to me but I was wrong, he was still sleeping, having a nightmare..? His face was all soaked with sweat and tears were flowing from his eyes like a perennial river.. he was shaking his head a little while hugging a pillow so tight that in next second it's going to tear... I looked at clock it's 3 AM it's nightmare for sure...

I went to him and took the soft pillow out of his grip... But he was still suffering....

"Bug I love you and I can't see you hating me" This man!!!! he call this desire as love...?

'But he's hurt' my heart said... and for the first time I listen to it...

I placed myself instead of pillow and took his head near my chest, digging his face on my balls I played with my husband's hair, caressed it, solved the little knots and kissed his temple I literally don't know why..?

"Shhhhh...I don't hate you okay?"
I said and his tears were still flowing but in low pace, his breathing was getting normal and he pressed himself more on my b00bs, he was nodding continuously and murmuring 'she don't hate me' several times...

I took his face in my hand and took it apart from my chest, placing his face just in front of mine... Closed eyes, lines in forehead ,creased eyebrows, trembling chin but still looking calm in a different way.. I caressed his cheek which were red....

"I hurt you right..?" I asked but now he's completely calm and not blabbering anything he went to his sleep again... I pecked his cheeks....

"I calmed you because you were suffering but still I can't love you vansh....." I said and went to my bed again

*6 months later*

*************************

From author to readers{my demons}

तू सबर तोह कर मेरे यार,
जरा सांस तोह ले दिलदार,
चल फिकर नु गोली मार यार के जींद जंदड़ी है चार.......
हौले-हौले हो जाएगा प्यार namika को,

हौले-हौले से दुआ लगती है ना......
Toh dua kro or kya....

Aye aye aye don't pray for this fictional world character in real.. your prayer box is comment section.. go ahead....

And a question should I decrease the length of chapters..?

~by Darkglorywrites💗🌼