'But aren't you expecting this from your husband..?'

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Why always my heart interrupts in between...."

I sat on floor fisting my hair... I shook my head 'No focus on your pending cases namika'

wore my panty, then before wearing bra I squeezed my baby balls and kissed the flesh above it as my mouth can't reach the ni--le.... That's sad... I want to feel my nippo in mouth... I pout and shook my horny brain and got ready....

I mount downstairs, looking at the dining table, where he was just starting the plate of breakfast, I went and sat on a seat far from him.... He took a look...

"Maya masi nashta..." I looked at his eyes who were looking at me not haughtily but in an alluring manner... How...? He can't be this calm...

"What you'll eat boiled eggs or poha...?"masi asked from kitchen, I shouted poha and looking at news... ED this days god!!! They arrested kejriwal and forcing everyone to ne part of BJP, I am not with anyone coz both parties mindset isn't my type....

"Here" masi came with full plate of breakfast....

"Masi....." I whined looking at the amount....

"Aren't you giving food to a cow Right..? THIS MUCH..?"  I pressured the last words and told to give me 1/4 of that....

"Eat well" He said and went to kitchen for placing the plate on sink... Hmm..!? Okay...!? I won't eat..

"Masi I'm getting late" I said as she was taking time to reduce the amount from my plate.. but instead vansh  came with plate and pineapple juice and his chest muscles again gained my attention sh!t..... I shifted my gaze to his eyes and he put the utensil in front, but not to forget from a particular distance....

"joining Court..?" He asked sitting just in opposite seat...

"Aren't looking like...?" I asked obviously from my attire it's clear.....

"Call me if you need anything, today I'm in permission (one day leave)" he said and took out his phone.... I looked up he was looking at his cell.... My attention shifted to his cheeks, where the marks are still visible, not exact of fingers but the part was red and little swollen... I threw the thought and left picking up my belongings.....

I arrived and my colleagues, lawyers, and other staff congratulated me...

"Thankyou Mrs.Bakshi" she's the only who's senior among all in this court....

"Seriously you're looking prettier with vermilion" she said and put her hand on my head...."May your husband loves you till infinity" she said, I reciprocate the smile and she left the place...

And my Days goes like always I gave verdict of 3 cases and still 2 are pending coz the office te ends till 5-6... I should research on this cases.... I know this duty of researching is of lawyers and giving me information but who believes in lawyers these days....

It's 6:30, sun already set and I was looking out of the car.... I was sitting in back seat whereas raghav and kunal{driver} in front.....

"Namika...?" Raghav looked at my eyes from mirror...

"Hmmm..?"

"Don't you think as we were scared of you getting a worst husband, vansh sir is far better..? I can say he's best...." He said with a smile and I'm sure he's thinking about vansh and his fake nice behaviour..

"Hmm.. who knows..?" I said averting my gaze to the trees.... My friends to who I always share my mewls trees..

"We're here ma'am" I looked out and we're in front of my chacha chachi's house...