Every one knew Jungkook was the muscle monster but Hobi was strong too.

"Aaahhhh! Nooooooo! Noooooooooo! Put me down," Jay started crying, hitting Jungkook, "Jungcock. Put me down. Aaahhh!"

Jungkook was having fun. He so desperately wanted revenge from Jay.

"Tae, lock the door," Hobi said and got Yoongi out who had given up and was silent.

Jungkook followed with Jay still in his arms.

"Yoooongi. Jungkoook is hurting me," she kept yelling oblivious to the fact that Yoongi was picked up by Hobi.

"Shut up Jay," Jungkook growled and waited for Tae to lock the door, "Today Yoongi can't save you. Look, he's getting tossed in the car."

Jay was too busy searching for Yoongi as Jungkook kept his gaze on Tae who locked the door and started walking towards them.

Finally, both were put inside the car as Jin started the vehicle.

Tae couldn't help but giggle all the time looking at their grumpy faces.

Fuck! He's so cute, thought Jungkook and smiled.

After a while, both Yoongi and Jay drifted off to sleep.

Tae called out Jungkook, "Can I sit by the window?"

Jungkook couldn't refuse. As it is he wasn't looking out. His eyes were on Tae's beautiful face.

Nodding his head, they decided to shift the seats. Tae stood up and was making his way to the right when Jin put on the brakes resulting in Tae falling on Jungkook's lap.

"Aahh! Sorry," Tae murmured and tried to stand up but the road was too bad and Tae again landed on JK's lap.

"Aahhh!" Jungkook moaned biting his lip hard.

Suddenly, he was so blank. He remembered all those dirty dreams where his face was buried in Tae's ass cheeks.

Tae's mind was racing too specially to the day when Jungkook groped his ass. He could faintly hear Jungkook's moans as he instantly stood up and sat in the window seat. Both avoided looking at each other for the rest of the trip.

Jungkook shifted in his seat and adjusted his jacket to cover his semi-hard dick. But the moment he would gaze at Tae his dick would come back to life.

Fuck!

This was problematic. If Jungkook was getting hard just by a gaze or slight touch then what would happen if they shared the tent?

There would be no pillows in the tent to separate them.

Fuck!

No!

He cannot share the tent with Tae. But deep down he wanted to sleep with Tae. Stare at him all night. Touch him everywhere. But he didn't want to do something stupid and regret it.

They all had burgers and fries in the vehicle and around 9.30 pm reached the destination. It was all trees and breeze.

Namjoon asked everyone to make their own tent. Yoongi and Jay finished making the tent first since they were sleepy.

Jay walked towards Tae and Jungkook who were making their tent avoiding eye contact.

Joon also arrived asking for some water when Jungkook asked him, "Erm, Joon, can I sleep in your tent? Jin will share the tent with Tae – Taehyung."

Tae's face fell down hearing that. He felt so bad – so bad – he didn't know why. What was the deal with Jungkook? Did he really hate him so much?

He couldn't even share a tent with Tae? Perhaps if there was a girl then Jungkook wouldn't have a problem. Angry, Tae decided he had had enough. If Jungkook wanted to get away from him then that was his choice.