This kind of experimental subject that crazily attacks military females is completely innocuous and will only pose a threat to the camp if left here.

  Xio said nothing, watching Io look ugly. But the next second, he gripped the blade tightly and rushed forward with Michelle.

  "Io stop it!"

Odin, who was protected by the military female behind him, shouted anxiously, but the awakened mutated insect had no insect properties, and a terrifying and ferocious tentacle stabbed into the abdomen of an army female!

  He was so frightened that he was almost speechless, covering his lips to prevent them from trembling. Obviously when he was on the battlefield, Io had a brief moment of consciousness. But why now, he only attacks military females mechanically?

  "Ah! Be careful——"

  Just when the tentacles were about to penetrate the military female's abdomen, Gu Lian's mental tentacles suddenly pulled the military female back. At the same time, Michelle rushed to face Io and quickly drew Io's attention away. But Xiu didn't hesitate and directly chopped off the tentacles that were stabbing Gu Lian!

"Io, I'm sorry." Michelle smiled, grabbed the blade and slashed hard. There is no mercy in front of mutant bugs, even if he was once their companion.

  The three insects cooperated well. Io, whose neck was slashed, roared wildly and focused his hateful eyes on Michelle. Gu Lian and Xiu, who were outflanking, attacked again. Five minutes later, surrounded by military females, Io, who had several of his tentacles cut off, was finally caught again.

  Michelle jumped down from the low wall and jumped in front of Io, who was being held tightly by the military female. The military female who had been transformed into a mutated bug was covered in blood, her torn tentacles were bloody, and she looked like she was gasping for breath and in pain. Michelle glanced down, then quickly looked back at Gu Lian and Xiu.

  "He feels quite uncomfortable like this. How about killing him directly?" He put away the blade and asked.

  "No!" Odin became excited, "No..."

"You can't kill Io..." He looked at Xiu pleadingly, "Lieutenant General, Io, he is just... just unconscious."

  "Unconscious." Michelle took out her handkerchief and wiped her blood-stained hands, then walked up to Odin and apologized, "Most mutant bugs are insane, so they attack military females. I'm sorry, although I also want him to live, but."

  The guilt he felt towards Io and Odin was not enough to outweigh his hatred for the mutant bugs.

  "Keep him first." Xiu pursed her lips and suddenly spoke.

  Michelle turned her eyes and stared at him, "Lieutenant General Xio, you shouldn't be soft-hearted towards a mutated insect that is killing its own kind."

  He looked at Gu Lian again, as if waiting for Gu Lian to make a decision. However, Gu Lian didn't speak, and just focused his eyes on Xiu. According to what he knew about his female bug, Xio was indeed soft-hearted, but he would not delay official business because of his soft-heartedness.

Sure enough, Xio said calmly, "Iao is the first high-level mutant bug to be captured. Killing him directly is useless. If he is indeed unable to regain his consciousness, he can be given to military doctors for research, and perhaps new discoveries can be made."

  Michelle didn't expect Xiu Hui to say this, and raised her eyebrows slightly to express her approval. Odin's face turned pale when he heard that Io would be dissected as a guinea pig... He was shaky and his body was cold. But there is no way around it. No one can tell whether it is better to kill Io directly or send him to a research camp to maybe have a chance of survival?