4 | Flochet & Fucking Around

Start from the beginning

"Rhea, listen, look." Dom stopped me from taking him and made me look at him.

I finally focused and Ryan was giggling at everyone.

God, kill me.

I relaxed and slowly smiled. "I still don't like you guys." I said. I heard them chuckling and talking, but I just got on my knees and talked to a giggling Ryan on Doms knee. "How do you laugh with only these guys and when mom hurts herself huh?" I swiped at his belly softly, eliciting a further giggle.

"How's motherhood treating you, Rhea?" Seth asked.

"Fine." I replied, smiling at Ryan.

"Tired yet?"

"No." I said simply.

I could see him out the corner of my eye staring amused at me. "Pulling your hair out?"

"No."

"Messy house?"

"No." I said again.

Seth cackled and that pissed me off. "My wife's pretty fucking good at what she does. Sorry if you can't relate." I snapped.

Dom ooed, and Seth just laughed more. "It'll come, just you wait."

I rolled my eyes and plucked Ryan from Doms knee, leaving them all and heading to a spot I can watch the rest of the show from. Well... watch Flo from.

Finding a quiet spot, Flo was sitting comfortably in her spot, watching the match intently. So was Ryan, and I think he could make out that his mom was on the monitor. His eyes were glued to the screen.

My phone buzzed in my sports bra and I pulled it out, my face scrunching at what the notification was.

Liv Morgan: Sent a Photo

What the fuck did she want?

Opening it, trying to think of the last time we had texted. I quickly realised it was like nearly 2 years ago as seen the photo and the follow up message.

Liv Morgan: These pants remind me of you.

When the fuck did I ask?

Swiping out of the app completely, I put my phone away, and focused back on Ryan.

DOMINIK

I was being extremely creepy right now. I was sat alone in the corner after just being ringside with the guys, watching Braun Strowman.

He was warming himself up for his match innocently.

I just didn't like the guy. Not at all. And I wasn't just jealous he just had the most beautifully kind girlfriend in the world... I just simply didn't like him.