1. In The Beginning

The sky was covered with fog. The surroundings were cold, the trees waving right to left, backward and forward as if they were praising a god, Dust Devil having his stay in the city. Earthlings hid in terror. The rivers clapping their hands the trees bending their head the birds chirping.

In each household, they were sitting around their fire warming themselves and chatting with one another laughing while some were crying.

There was a loud boom sound outside. A tiny looking purple gem had landed on earth. For some reason, the gem emanated powerful energy enough to restoring the natural balance in earth.....

It stopped~~~~ everyone it finally stopped~~~~

A bald looking young man, who peeped through the window when the loud sound was heard, quickly alerted everybody that the fog was gone, confirming that he saw all the beasts running in the left direction. They ran as though they've been summoned by a deity. The bald man didn't care about the details, all he was concerned about was the fact that the plaque was finally over.

Everyone started coming out of their home to see for themselves what this bald man had earlier proclaimed.

The plaque has been on for over a 100 years.... In those years humans tried their best to survive indoors, it was truly a survival of the fittest within that period.

Dan was a strong, vibrant and courageous teenage boy. He was super intelligent in high school. Every girl wanted to date him, which pissed the seniors off. Nevertheless, he dedicated his summer breaks into researching the theory of evolutions, the mutation virus that plagued earth and how humanity was able to discover and master their unique powers caused by the mutation virus. He hopes that someday he would be able to unlock the gateway to his energy core and tap into his powers so he too can become a warrior; fighting and protecting humanity from the mutants. He stayed in a quack home with his parents Jeff and June and his only brother Jimmy. Being poor did not stop him from dreaming big, he believed that someday he could become the most powerful warrior on earth and protect humanity from the evolved beasts for eternity. Only a few gets to the stage of immortality, but he hopes to reach that level. Jimmy on the other hand, was a very young and healthy boy focused on the business world.

Jimmy started trading online at age 16 and at that time Dan was 18 and preparing for his High school exams to be admitted into college.

Hey Jimmy, ask me some questions in history. Ok, Jimmy grabbed the book and quickly opened to the story of the mutation virus, he knew that has been the base of Daniel's study since he started high school.
Listen very well jimmy said. How did the Mutation virus come about?

Daniel sighed...

Humans thought that they could get rid of all wild animals in the forest by creating a very potent poison that they would spray in the forest to target all the wild animals. Unfortunately, the scientists at the laboratory mistakenly formed a virus which escalated from the lab and killed every nearby organism. Those that survived - mutated into warriors and the wild animals became the terrifying beasts which are now threatening our existence.

Correct! Bravo, jimmy said. Ok, let me see how studious you really are.

Explain Darwin's theory of evolution.
Darwin had a clear conception of what he meant by natural selection in his theory, he recognized that variations appear naturally and exist in all populations. In his theory the environment acts on Variations which are already in existence. Those organisms whose variations make them better adapted to the environment are more likely to survive. They are selected by nature, just as man selects plants or animals with desirable characteristics. The effect of such natural selection is that the selected individuals survive to have more offspring in the next generation relative to the unfit individuals...

Oh my!

That's incredible man, I think you are ready for both your History and Biology exam already let's move on to another subject now, how about math?

Bring it on bro......
Dan and jimmy studied till dusk, and was soon called for dinner. There was something special about today's dinner so they couldn't afford to be late.

The family would be celebrating Jimmy for his big win in online trading recently.