1

Maddie

All I could think of is why me. Why am I the one with the horifing past. It didn't make sense to me yet again it never did.

"Madison get down here and help your siblings" my mom called. I didn't like having to do everything since our dad die. Mom started to drink almost every day. When she did I tryed to ovoid her.

I walk down stairs to a drunk mom and two out of three siblings. One was crying the other has cut. I rushed over an asked "are you guys ok what happened and wheres Justin. " "mom throw a bottle at us. " Vinnie said the youngest of them all. Then Mikey said "Justin is up stair. " I tell them both to go up stair with Justin. They both do what I tell them.

Then I started to yell because I'm so sick of this " mom what the hell where you thinking you could have killed them. " mom starts by saying "like you care you never cared for this family. " "I have done more for this family then you could in a week. " I yell "your so ungrateful this is why your going away. " she says "what the hell do you mean going away. " I say. I look at her with anger filled in me. "Your going to a boarding school next week. " she says. I look at her with shock.

What is going to happen to the boy is all I can think about right now. As I'm packing I hear a knock at the door of my room. Justin, Vinnie and Mikey all stand there. I invite them in not saying a word we hug good bye. I look at Justin who's only 10 and say " what ever happeneds take care of them. " then I go to Mikey who is 8 and say "I love you buddy don't ever forget that. " then I walk over to Vinnie who is 6 and crying I wisper "vinnie stay strong I will come and visit ok and don't forget your my favorite."

...

I'm at the front of the school thinking what will happened next.

I go into the office as the front lady just looks at me for a second and say "are you visiting or are you dropping someone off." "Well actually my mom signed me up here. " I say. Then she went who nows where. After I while I hear her foot steps or I thought. Someone bumps into me not saying sorry. "Rude. " I say. He says "I would wacth who your talking to bicth. " "first of all you need to watch where your going and second never call me a bicth. " I say.

I stay silent when I noticed that he's still there I decide to look at him. Big mistake.

He has dark brown hair with green eyes. He whould look hot if it weren't for his mouth I would like him. As I look down at his arms covered in tattoos. Which confused me this is a high school not college.

The lady at the desk comes back and says the headmaster need to see me as she leads me to him.

I tell him about how my mom put me in this school. He stays quite. A couple minutes later he openeds his mouth to speak. "I understand your mom put you in this school and I have no problem with that you can stay at this school I just don't understand why she chose an all boys boarding school. " he started to chuckle. It takes me a minute. All boys school.

All boys school. All fuking boys school. " All boys school. " I yell.

_____________________________________________

Okay so this is my first book I'm writing on here.
So I'm sorry if its bad.
I will try to get a couple chapters done a week.
I have school to though.
Well hope you injoy🙂❤