Chapter 21 - Operation: Actors of Acting

Start from the beginning

Eruhaben put his hand on Choi Han's shoulder in an attempt to calm him down. They finally had found a place where they could find Cale Henituse or at least traces of him, they couldn't kill these people off.

"Strong Choi Han, Goldie Gramps is right! We need to find the weak human, this place is too dangerous for him!"

(this place might be safer for him than being with you guys...)

Choi Han calmed himself down as Raon Miru and Eruhaben calmed him down. Everything changed when they found out their Cale died suddenly, they wondered why he died and left them. Of course, they were all unaware of the fact Cale held a regenerating ancient power.

If they said sorry would he come back to them? Since he's so kind he should forgive them right?

(lol no way. gl going against cruel and the gods)

Everyone looked at the group with disdain and scornful looks. They had finally realized the disasters were true and they needed to help the young man get away from these dangerous people.

"Wait, I can sense his ancient powers!"

Eruhaben pointed to behind the village. He didn't know the locations of this world so he could only use magic to hasten their speed until he got a better look at the world.

"You aren't allowed here disaster of this world."

"Why not? We haven't done anything yet."

"As you can see, we don't allow people in and through this village. Find a different path."

The villagers blocked the entrance from Choi Han and the others from going in. Seeing this, they retreated but decided to go invisible and go from the sides. It wasn't trespassing if they didn't go into the village.

Of course this was going to Deon's plan. He wanted to bait them into believing Cale Henituse was here, which he was and then lure them to go into a different kingdom. There may be a slim chance of them believing him but it's worth a shot.

"Everyone, if a group of people ask you where Cale Henituse is, don't say a thing and let me handle it."

Deon turned off the Sound of the Wind and took out a bracelet. This bracelet was function like Fredo's bracelet but instead he could only change the hair and eye color of his appearance. This was a bracelet he received from the God of Death along with the neckpiece, he just never found the time to use it until now.

Putting on the bracelet, Deon turned his hair color blackish brown and his eyes a deep brown like Ran and took off his mask. They have never seen his face since he was wearing a mask so he should be fine and none of them had any abilities like record. Deon then ripped the mask, turning it into a ragged ribbon to tie his hair up.

'They should be here soon.'

Deon smiled when he saw two people running towards them. It seemed that Basen wasn't here, for now.

"You there."

Eruhaben gave a cold glare to Deon and his group. It was a look he only saw on Eruhaben when it was directed to the enemies. He gave a more creepily obsessive look whenever it came to his "safety" which were relatively the same, only except his cold glare wasn't as twisted as his other. He really regrets giving him a longer life span.