➤ chapter 19 : the blind bandit

Start from the beginning

"n-no. i'm not." the boy stammers. "but if you wanted to see them, you could've just asked." he flexes his muscles and miizumi pinches his skin gently.

"ooh, katara, i've never seen muscles this big before." miizumi turns around to the brunette and winks at her.

she heats up her hands and starts feeling the boy's muscles. he begins to show some discomfort. "these are some strong boys."

"i agree." katara walks up to the other boy. "but my ice is stronger." she blasts the boy with water that she quickly freezes to ice on the wall.

"ow! what are you doing to me?" the brunet exclaims as katara also blasts him with ice, freezing him to the wall.

"tell me the details and i'll spare that pretty face!" miizumi smirks as a flame sparks in her hand.

"you're a firebender?" the boy exclaims. "help! help! firebend-" he screams before katara covers his mouth.

"come on, miizumi, really? i thought we told you about that!" katara scolds.

"this is how we get the job done!" miizumi replies before grabbing the brunet boy's hair. "now tell me!"

"miizumi, you're acting crazy!" katara says. "just tell us before my friend has to go a mental asylum." she rolls her eyes.

"okay, okay! you have to go down to the beach and you'll find an opening inside the mountain! it's inside a mountain, now please let us go!" the boy whines.

katara pulls miizumi's hand away from his hair and they turn the corner, walking back to sokka and aang.

"that bending was unneeded." katara whispers.

"whatever, we got the information, didn't we?" miizumi scoffs.

"you ready to find an earthbending teacher because we're going to earth rumble six!" katara exclaims to the boys.

"how did you get them to tell you?" aang asks.

"a girl has her ways." katara wraps an arm around miizumi's shoulder. her and aang begin to walk off and sokka catches up to miizumi.

"no really, how'd you get them to tell you?" sokka asks.

"i guess it's a gift to look like my mom." miizumi smiles and sokka clenches his jaw once he realizes what she means. "don't worry, they didn't have more muscles than you, sokka."

"oh, i know." sokka smirks pridefully. "so you basically bribed them?" he asks.

"kinda. that guy with the brown hair called me hot stuff." miizumi groans.

"can i call you that?" he asks.

"call me that and i'm burning you alive." she replies.

"whatever you say, hot stuff." he smirks.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"hey, front row seats! i wonder why no one else is sitting here." aang says as the four of them find a seat in the earthbending tournament. a boulder suddenly flies into the stands from inches where they are sitting.

"i guess that's why." sokka replies. the tournament soon begins and sokka and aang are pumped.

"this is just gonna be a bunch of guys chucking rocks at each other, isn't it?" katara sighs.

"unfortunately, yes." miizumi throws her head back onto the stands behind her.

"well, that's what i paid for." sokka smiles. the bell rings and a muscly, tan guy walks into the ring.