IM BACK BITCHES!

Third person

The winter had finally passed, the sun shon with an occasional drizzle of rain. The nights grew warmer as Giyuu and the other hashira finally got back to there normal selves. No more parties. Or so we thought. TURNS OUT THE BITCHES (RENGOKU, TEGEN AND SHINOBU) HAD A PLAN TO SOMEHOW PARTY FIR THE RETURN OF MITSURI.

Mitsuri had a long 2 week mission away from the other hashrias. She was on her own and from messages sent by her crow, she missed everyone. So Tengen and rengoku decided to throw a party! What better place then the butterfly mansion.

After a long discussion and some 'terms and conditions' type shit from shinobu. They were able to get a spare room for the party. It took days to but the party decorations as well as patrol and go for their monthly meeting. They had a letter from Kagaya to mitsuri to welcome her return. He couldn't be there because the shrivlied bastard is too sick.

It was a week before she was going to return and it was time to being setting up!

"WHERE THE FUCKING COCK AND BALLS AM I PUTTING THIS BANNER??"

Sanemi shouted with no regards to the 14 year old who had already forgotten the name of his coworkers. Sanemi finally put up the banner and that's when Giyuu arrived. He walked in with the table as well as the table cloth, seating cushions, and cutlery. He began to set it up with the help of bitchnobu. After the table was set up, things got oddly spicy..

Rengokus pov

I was picking up some good looking confetti that obani had accidently set off. He ended up falling off the step ladder. Poor comrade. Anyway. I bent over and picking the confetti up when tengen came up from behind me smacked my buttocks and whispered into my ear

'The more you make then laugh and giggle.. the more you make think cheeks bounce and jiggle.'

I wasn't very impressed but I couldn't help but admit it was quiet humorous. I watched as giyuu and muichiro had what looked like a staring competition, with blinking? I don't even know anymore. I finished with the confetti and helped sanemi with the banner. I was already stressed out. I wanted to go home but my mother would be dissatisfied in me. Fuck you mom-"

Giyuus pov

I had barely slept the night before and felt like death. I walked around and spoke to shinobu after me and muichiro had a nice conversation. Without yaljing ofcourse. Anyways I hadn't seen the flashy dickweed since the hotsprings. I'm convinced he did actually piss in the water but whatever. I got bored of decorating and went into the kitchen. No one was in there until sanemi came in behind me. He had a sly looking grin as he slowly got closer to me.

This slow ass bitch took like a whole hour to get to me Anyways. He lifted me up onto the counter and give me a little kiss. Obviously I returned it. I regretted that instantly. His breath tasted like dog shit. Soo long story short we made out until it was time to go home. Now it was matter of waiting.

(Time skip)

It's now one day before Mitsuri returns. Patrolling was so boring I wanted to drop dead. Anyways I had to help Aoi prepare food so that's what I did. We made Ougai, salmon daikon, sakura mochi, chicken, dumplings, rice, sushi and more. It was very nice looking.

Finally my bestie got home. Igaru met up with her at the masters estate and walked to shinobus with her. When they got inside he guided her down the hall to the left up the stairs another left down the stairs outside back inside and then into the first room on the left. I think he's dipraxic. Anyways. He brought mitsuri inside and I had the most important job of all. Turning the lights on.

So that ks what i did. I turned the lights on. Hallelujah. So yeah. We surprised her with her favourite foods and drinks as well as a few gifts as a welcome back gift. We gave a glass of sake and she gulped that down like it was obani. Obviously I wasn't missing out on a good drink so I chugged that shit down. After an hour we ate some food and muichiro gave a her a bow for her crow as well as the letter form master. She look actually amazed at the letter from master. Cuz he's blind.

We waited a while before singing random songs. Some funny. Some depressing. And some just fucked up. We got bored tho and decided to out into the garden. We walked around a little before me and mitsuri fucking dived in. Head first. Into the fountain. Kanoa came downstairs and peered out the window before shaking her head and walking away.

Third person

Sanemi and obani started talking about how fast they'd cut nezukos head off if she ate a human finger nail. Tengen and rengoku thanked shinobu before doing weird ass poses to show how 'flamboyant they were. By the end of the night Obama ended up falling off the roof. Mitsuri kept doing back flips and hand stands. She smacked rengoku who then did a twirl and I shit you not. He looked like he was about to take flight. Sanemi watched in horror as giyuu tried to convince shinobu he was a fish without gills. And began to try and eat flowers. Shinobu eventually sat under a bench..

She looked pretty traumatised. Himajima picked up muichiro an hour previously so he wouldn't have to witness this weird shit. Long story short. They were all happy and partied until something like 9pm when the sun began to set. Then they tried to patrol the area. I don't even know how it went.

AUTHORS NOTE..

SUP BITCHES WOOP SO MY PHONR BROKE LAST MONTH AND IT TOOK AGES TO GET MY ACCS AND INFO BACK AND SHIT SOO YEAH!! ANYWAYS I HOPE YALL R GOODZ AND KEEP THE COMMENTS COMING THEY ARE FUCKING SO FUNNY ANYWAYS GOOD DAY GOOD EVENING AND GOOD NIGHT BæS