killing a demon and a journy home

(This one's not guna be very long bc I'm on a bus soo yah)

Third person

As the sun began to raise Salami's eyes fluttered open. He looked to his partner who was hugging into the side of the white haired male. Gayboo's head was resting on eyebrowless's chest. Shinazugawa pat the ravenettes head as he carefully took his loves hands off from around him.

The white haired male got out of the bed to locate where his sword was as it wasn't where it was this morning. He walked out of the room carefully sliding the door shut. He walked forward until he found the man and his child that invited them in last night. He took was still unaware of what about this man caused giyuu to remember the incident but he was going to find out. He walked into the door and the younge girl sprinted towards him.

"Goood morning sir. Is that black haired boy you arrived with awake yet? I would like to see him please." She bowed her head as she smoke calmly. She was wearing a blue floral kimono and her hair was in a bunch with a slide in hair pin. I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know if he's awake but he's in the spare room still if he's  asleep wake him up for me?" He said in response. His voice was firm as he pointed to the closed door the other side of the hall.

The girl walked away after thanking the hashira and slide the living room door shut. The man told Sanemi to sit down and that their breakfast would be finished shortly. The young girl opened the door at the other end of the hall and walked in to see the water hashira proper up on the bed rubbing his eyes from drowsiness. "Um.. Mr. Tomioka? Could I have a word with you quickly?" The girl called from the floor wich she was kneeling on in respect.He nodded at invited her to sit next to him on the double bed. She sat up with him and apologised. He was slightly confused and asked what the matter was and also what her name was as she never fully introduced herself.

The girl introduced herself as Yuki Kanazawa before speaking again. "I apologise for my father's words yesterday. He's quite taunting his guests and I noticed it spooked you.." her voice was soft and her tone was genuine. Giyuu exused her fathers actions with a simple 'It's fine don't worry about it' the pair ended up talking until the girl's  father's voice echoed through the house calling out the signal for breakfast. The pair spoke to eachother as they walked into the room. Sanemi smiled slightly at the sight of his lover enjoying himself and socialising.

However The girl's father had a different opinion. He was quite frustrated about his daughter talking to what he would label as a mental case. Sanemi took note of the taller man's breathing and noticed the agitation in it. He side eyed the man beside him noticing his fake smile and his fake tone of voice as he told them all to sit down. As they all sat at the table the father exused himself to the bathroom. That gave his daughter enough time to ask her real question. "You've got to help me" she whispered. "He'll kill me.. he wants me dead. He hated you. Please I don't care what you do just help me!" She pleaded to the pair of boys in a low voice.

The door slammed open that second she jumped as the father's face was mutated. The house was dark. Dark enough for a demon to live in without hiding. Sanemi jumped up and Giyuu ran for the katanas. He grabbed them and through one of them over to sanemi who then launched himself up and slayed his foot in the demons face. The demon fell to the floor and Giyuu quickly shielded Yuki who had tears streaming down her cheeks. Shitnazugawa backfliped over the demon to show off getting a blank fave from his boyfriend.

The demons neck was slashed in only 1 minute of being revealed. The girl jumped to salami and hugged him tightly. Sanemi told his crow to send a message to his comrade rendonut to search the entire forest around the area for more humanistic demons. The pair escorted the girl to her old friends house that was actually living in Giyuu's old one! Giyuu felt a part of him break no be filled by a new feeling. One of relaxation and gladness. He felt relieved he was able to visit his sisters grave and that he was able to see the man who ruined his mental state be killed and erased from the world.

The pair waved to the girl who was smiling brightly before setting off home. They walked half way and decided to take a break next to a small stream in the forest. It was surrounded by sun and the flowers smelt lovely. There was many tall blossom trees and the sound of water calmed the 2. Sanemi sat down and leaned against a tree. "Yo yuu?" He called. He was answered by a hum. "Can I play with your hair? I used to play with my mother's but um.. I think you can guess how that ended he said sadly.

Giyuu nodded and sat in between Sanemi's legs. Sanemi gently let down the black hair. Th pair enjoyed themselves they talked as Sanemi got the relaxation he so very needed. He enjoyed small moments where he could just play with someone's hair in a calming environment with the person he loved. Eventually his eyes felt droopy. He told giyuu that they should probably begin the rest of the journey back. They would stop at the butterfly mansion for Giyuu to have a check up and then they would head home. Goyuu agreed and they both stood up.

Giyu through his hair back into the messy ponytail he always had it in and ran beside Shitnazugawa. It took them around an hour and a half to finally arrive at the beginning of the wisteria covered house. They walked in and Kanao brought them into a small part of the house. Shinobu was there with mitsuri and tengen. Mitsuri was just there to have a nice talk and tengen forgot the cover from his swords and it ended up cutting his back. Sanemi and giyuu came in and took a seat next to tengen and mitsuri.

"Tomioka my man!! How ya bin aye?" The tall man boomed loudly wrapping his hand around the back of the 21 year olds neck and pulling him next to his side. "Um.. tengen your  argh.. killing me..!" He coughed. Tengen let go and rubbed the back of his head. "Ah sorry got a bit excited. I haven't seen you in while. But seriously how are you?" He asked with a charming grin on his face. "I'm fine now. I appreciate your consideration.." giyuu mumbled shyly.

Shinobu chuckled at the sound of giyuu talking more. The insect told the flashy giraffe that he was all bandaged up and if this happened again she was going to poison him with confetti. He checkled nervously due to the shinosister's threat. Tengen bowed goodbye  and left the estate as quickly as he came. Giyuu was once again being suffocated but this time by mitsuri unknown pulling him into her bosoms. She quickly pushed him out. Her face was bright red and she apologised so many times for her clumsiness. He said it was fine and that she should be a little more careful about the people she's hugging aswell.

Shinobu knew what the boys where here for. Well she thought she knew anyways.. "no you feral dog. Your boyfriend isn't pregnant he's a boy." She said proudly thinking that her high IQ was doing her a favour. "What. The FUCK. Shinobu." Sanemi snapped the vaines in his head pumping out. Mitsuris lip quivered as she mentally scouldered herself for finding her friends remark funny. "Eh? If your not here for that the what are you here for?" Mitsuri was about to burst out with laughter but instead she covered her humer with a sneeze "exuse me" she said covering her flushed face. "Giyuus. Checkup."

"Ah right! OK then" shinbou said calmly her usual fake smile on her face. The check up was quickly finished and they where able to leave again. Mitsuri was upset at her friends departure but she wished them well and goodbye with a smile and a wave. The pair got outside the door and said goodbye to eachother. They walked in the opposite direction from eachother. For some reason sanemi felt guilt rise in him.

'What if it was.. my mother who killed Giyuu's sister..?'

Authors note

Ok soo I wrote this bc I was bored and yah thought I'd do it quickly bc of going out and stuff

Word count: 1508