nightmares

Hey so before this starts I just wana say thanks for everyone that's actually reading this please let me know your thoughts and what I could do better <33

Third person

As shinobu left the room, giyuu snuggled up closer into sanemi's chest. Shinazugawa released a slight yawn as his eyes shut. Soon Sanemi fell asleep with giyuu in his arms, but little did he know what dreams he was going to have.

Sanemi was resting peacefully before a memory from when he was a child flooded his mind. The image of his mother's broken and demonised body haunted his head.

"YOUR A MONSTER!! WHY WOUKD YOU DO THAT TO MAMA??!!" Genya's words flushed through shinazugawa's mind. Before he had realised, his shut eyes were flooded with tears.

As sanemi's dream flooded with terrible remembrance of his traumatic childhood his tears began to slide down his cheeks.

Sanemi shinazugawa's pov

'Genya.. Mum.. I'm sorry.. its my fault I didn't come back to save you guys.. If only father hadn't hurt you maybe then you'd still be alive.

You'd never have met muzan. And genya you'd never have to wield a sword or gun.' I thought before I had realised I was actually crying.

'Poor mother.. poor genya.. my poor siblings.. none of this should of happened.. I hope your in heaven mother and father. I hope your burning in the fire pits of hell..

Giyuu tomioka's pov

M

y eyes twitched as heard a slight sobbing sound. I opened my eyes, my head was pounding almost like a horrible hangover but the pain is 10x worce.

Once my eyes adjusted to the brightness of the moon shining through the glass window. I noticed shinazugawa making an odd sound. Was he.. crying? Over what? 'I think I should wake him up and make sure he's ok' I thought.

My eyes widened as a shock wave of pain ran up my leg. I tried to call shinobu to check my leg but my voice would leave. I used the rest of my upper body strength to call for shinazugawa.

"N..nemi.. are you o..k?" My voice was scratchy and quite low as I slightly gave sanemi a shake. I couldn't say his full name without the pain in my throat growing harder.

I watched as sanemi's eyes began to open. He opened his eyes before noticing the dry feeling on his cheeks. "Was I crying?" He asked I nodded slowly as another stike of pain ran through my leg this time going further and flowing above my waist.

Third person

Giyuu opened his mouth to speak before sanemi interrupted him. "Giyuu could I uhm do something..?" Sanemi asked quietly as he was still tired from the sudden awakening. Giyu hummed in response.

Sanemi reached over to giyuus chin before pulling him in slowly. Tomiokas face flushed cherry red. Shinazugawa pulled his face closer and closer until their noses where nearly touching.

Giyuu closed his eyes. Sanemi soon followed Giyuu's lead and shut his eyes whilst mentally prepared himself for the romantic momment. The two males  leaned in to kiss each other. But sadly the moment was ruined as a huge length of pain shot through Giyuu's entire body causing him to yelp in pain.

Sanemi quickly got out of the bed before  calling for shinobu. Unfortunately shinobu wasn't answering. Giyuu's body was in so much pain and couldn't be helped unless shinazugawa did something.

The white haired man jogged towards the medical cabinet before grabbing an ointment. He read the bottle quickly and saw it was used for wounds but he was unsure if giyuu had any allergies towards the steel of lavender. That was irrelevant in sanemis head he ran towards giyuu before unscrewing the cap.

"Hey are you illergect to the send of lavender? Just so I know before I put this on" He asked desperation poisoned his tone. Giyuu shook his head as another wave of pain jolted up his body causing him to jerk slightly. Sanemi quickly grabbed a cotton pad and applied the ointment.

Sanemi gently applied some pressure against Giyuus leg. The cotton pad left a thin barrier between their bodies. It stung slightly but soon the pain stopped. A slight sigh slipped out of giyuus mouth as sanemi returned the two objects to the medical cabinet.

"I'm going to get shinobu to check on you. To make sure you ok and that it's not going to happen again" Giyuu just nodded in response. Giyuu watched silently as shinazugawa turned away and left the room. The sound of ringing pinged off the walls and into the raven haired males ears.

Shinobu rushed into the room in her hoari and a night gown. She speed over to giyuu as she removed the cover to examen his shaking body. She sighed in relief as she noticed the small amount wet patch on the side of his inner calf.

"You put just the right amount. Any less would have probably not have worked but anymore would have caused his body to heat up. Who knew you actually had a brain under all that hair~" shinobu teased she looked over at a clock and noticed the time. 4am.

"Ne shinazugawa-san~." She cooed before continuing in the same childish voice "don't you have a mission in the morning?" Sanemi nodded before understanding what she ment. I think the little shits are coming to visit tomorrow whilst I'm off on my mission so he won't be alone.

"Last thing before I return to my bedroom. If he starts shaking again just leave him. It's a normal thing that will happen with his current condition." Shinobu bowed and wished them goodnight before exiting the room once again. Sanemi just tutted and wrapped giyuu up in the blanket.

As he was doing so, he noticed giyuu was hugging his hoari. "Want to move it?" Sanemi asked "no.." tomiokas grip tightened before he reopened his mouth. "Sanemi.." "yes?" "Why where yo ucrying earlier..?" 

Sanemi froze for a few minutes before replying. "I just had a nightmare that's all.. don't worry though. I'm fine now" sanemi let out a small smile before laying in a bed next to giyuu. Tomioka's face was bright red as he saw shinazugawa smile. He thought that it was impossible for THE sanemi shinazugawa to smile but he was proven wrong.

Authors note!!

I'm so tiredddd it's nearly 00:00 and I've been awake since 3am I've also got to revise for some of my exams but I found some motivation to write this part for you guys!! I hope you guys liked this chapter <33