Training

Third person

2 months had passed since Giyuu's finding. He is now able to walk long distance and his wounds have healed and are only bruises and stitches remain. Sisterless I mean Shinobu entered the room, sanemi following her, to find Giyuu laying on his bed reading a book. "Tomioka~ it's time you got back to rehabilitation training! You will go against shitnazugawa" she said with her usual plastered smile.

Giyuu looked up from his book his normal blank expression painted on his face as he hummed in response. He slowly climbed out of bed and over to Shinobu. Do you have a hair tie?" He asked. Shinobu nodded and handed him a brand new uniform his washed haori and a hair tie. "I got a kakushi to re-taylor you a knew uniform." She said in a hurried tone. "Thanks.." Giyuu responded bluntly before taking his clothing from shortnobu's hands.

Giyuu walked to the bathroom located 3 doors from his room. He slipped out of his hakama and slid on his uniform. Messily buttoning his shirt and pulling his haori over his shoulders. He threw his hair into a messy ponytail and brushed his uniform off before reaching for the door and opened it slowly. A letter was left on the floor by the bathroom door. He picked it up and read it carefully.

"Meet shinazugawa at the training field your wooden sword will be on the hanging post before the entrance! Enjoy from Shinobu"

Giyuus pob

' ah! It's from Shinobu. I should hurry I don't want to keep sanemi waiting for too long..' I thought before sprinting towards the training field. After What felt like 30 minutes of effortless running, I finally reached my final destination. I grabbed the wooden sword of the handle and proceeded to meet shinazugawa on the dead grass. I nodded. He nodded back. I blinked. He blinked. 'What is going on right now?!' I thought as we stood in total silence just staring at each other.

Sanemi finally broke the silence. "Well..? You ready to start?" He asked me I could hear the genuineness in his tone gradually become more and more obvious. He nodded before taking a fighting stance. Sanemi followed me in my action and he tilted his sword at an angle. In a flash I dived forward and strikes an attack at his face. It landed on his nose causing a small trickle of blood to pour. I jumped back as I watched his smirk.

'Why is he so hot??!! Wait WHAT?!! Ugh I can't be thinking like this!' I realised I allowed my mind to wonder for to long. I noticed shinazugawa jump up and in the heat of the moment I did the same. I was just below him when gravity caught up to us. Before either of us got the chance we began to fall back to the ground. As I slammed my eye lids shut I felt a hand wrap around my waist and pull me against something.

I opened my eyes to see sanemi holding me close to his chest as he landed on the ground unharmed. A sigh of relief escaped my lips as my feet touched the floor again. He did the same before jumping back. I ran and grabbed my wooden weapon before lunging at shinazugawa. He stuck me on the head causing my mind to go fuzzy for a few seconds.

Finally the fog in my mind cleared and I sprung into action again. Sanemi ran at me and I pulled my sword into the air. He brought it above his head as I slammed my weapon against his causing a crack sound and wound to appear on the wood. It clashed multiple times until finally they snapped in half. Sweat dripped from our faces as the sun shon down on the surface of our faces. I brought my arm up and wiped my forehead before dropping the other half of the previously broken weapon. I slumped onto the floor and huffed as I tried to catch my breath.

I looked at sanemi to see him wiping the sweat and blood from his head with towels Aoi had brought or left there before the rehabilitation training had began. My mouth opened as I yawned quietly so that sanemi wouldn't see. Last time I did he passed out on the floor and his face was flushed bright red.

Third person

The 2 males finally was prepared to leave the training area. They began to walk towards the butterfly mansion but was interrupted by Giyuu's yawn once again. Shinazugawa face began to flush red again but quickly calmed down when he saw his crow flying quickly at an alarming speed towards the 2 boys. The crow crashed into sanemi's chest a small scratch forming in the process.

"CAW! CAW! SANEMI SHINAZUGAWA AND GIYUU TOMIOKA ARE TO REPORT TO THE MASTERS MANSION IMMEDIATELY!! I REPEAT SANE-" the crow squawked before the white haired male shouted "ALRIGHT WE GET IT!!!" he huffed before waving his hand in the air signalling it to go away. Giyuu and sanemi began to charge faster towards the masters estate.

As they ran they were met by a growing sense of awkwardness in the air. They 2 males remained silent as they sped through out the forest. Their hair drifted in the gentle breeze. The sun was blazing above them as they set their eyes on north-east. Shitnazugawa  was eyeing Giyuu up as the pair ran checking out every inch of him from head to toe. "Pretty.." he muttered. Giyuu turned to face him "what was that?" He blinked before facing the front like he had been previously. "Nothing!" Sanemi jumped a slight panic in his tone. The too boys ended up getting into an oddly deep conversation about the strange and perverted uniforms the new generation of kakushi had been creating. They used Mitsuri's uniforms as an example of their point.

After a while the 2 came to a halt as their checked their surroundings. "I see we have arrived" Giyuu said his anxiety levels beginning to grow as he may have to talk in front of the other hashira. "I wonder what this meetings about. It must be important or else we wouldn't have been called" sanemi added before entering the masters home Giyuu following behind him.

💞Authors note 💞

Ok sorry this took so long to write I've been hella busy lately. I'll try write a lot more beep cause after Friday this week I'll be on holiday for 2 weeks so I can't type or anything bc I won't have internet. Ima go before this gets to long. Anyways I hoped you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter! goodbye my loves!!

 Anyways I hoped you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter! goodbye my loves!!