slow recovery ♡

Third person

As the sun rose, a blinding beam of light shot into the hospital ward in the butterfly mansion.The light reflected off of a tall mirror place next to a counter with medication on it. The white haired male's eyes slowly crept open.

As his eyes adjusted to the light, he felt a faint and gently breath against the back of his neck causing his face to fluster. He turned his head slightly to see none other then tomioka. Sanemi's face flushed red as he gently slid out of the bed.

Shinazugawa took his leave from giyuu's ward after his crow flew in to inform him of his new mission. Sanemi just huffed in response. He spotted kanao stood in the hallway examining the special coin kanae had left her.

"Morning kanao. Imform the instect thing that I've left for a mission." Sanemi said as he continued walking. The young girl remained quiet and replied with a simple nod.

Time skipp  >>

Shinobu entered Giyuu's room to see him sat up in the bed and his fingers twitching. "Is something the matter tomioka-San?" She asked a fake smile plastered on her face. She began to walk towards the counter filled with medication before picking up a bottle and swirling around.

She then returned to the raven haired males side and applied some of the mystery liquid on his leg. He flinched at the sensation of water on his wound but soon his tension fell away. "N..no nothing wrong. Its just um.. I think Shinazugawa is ill.."

Shinoboobs turned to tomioka. "What makes you say that?" She asked quite confused from his estimations. "Well.. he's been really nice to me and its not normal.. he even said we could be friends.. I just don't get it?" He said in response to shinobus confusion.

She flashed a giggle as she finally replaced the lid on the bottle. "No Tomioka nothing is wrong with him. He is just the sympathetic type of man." She had a hint of tension wrapped in her tone as she spoke. Giyuu just hummed.

Giyuus pov

'Shinobu is clearly not happy with my comment. I shouldn't have said anything.. Ugh why am I such a shit starter?!' I thought as my ears perked up at the sound a door slamming.

A woman. She looked familiar but from where..? And also what mission did sanemi have after the sun had rison. I huffed before saying to shinobu "how long till I can shower?" She responded quite quickly. "As soon as your wounds have been looked at and treated then I will allow you to shower.

If you prefer you are able to bathe in the other bathroom closer towards mine." Shinobu said to me. But I could never take my eyes off of this random woman who had entered the estate. Where had I seen her? Clearly she's human because she's in the sun but.. I can put my finger on her name.

Sanemi shinazugawa's pov

As i left the short ass bugs estate, my crow circled my head before its directions changed. "To master kagaya kaww to master kagaya" I snarled at the annoying pest until it finally shut its trap. I began walking towards the estate before I reached it.

I nelt down imfront of the mastered home before speaking. "You asked for me master?" I had to keep my irritation at a level so I would start shouting. He told me that he called me to inform him of Giyuu's recovery.

"Not sure kocho won't say it to me" I said hastily as not to keep the master waiting. "all I know ks that he is healing well but he has lost his appetite and crave to drink." The master nodded before dismissing me. I bowed my head and left his estate.

That's when my anger released and began to flow throughout my whole entire body. 'How dare he interrupt my time I was spending with giyuu! Unforgivable! UNFORGIVABLE!!' I screamed in my head before noticing. A slight shadow coming towards me.

I drew my sword despite the fact it was fright outside. I feared it could possibly be a special breed lf demon. But that's irrelevant. As the son shon dow on the shaded field they stood on. A few moments fast and before I noticed she was stood infront of me with her ams reached out. This woman.. she's odd.

Authors note

Hey sorry this chapter is so short <3  I'm extremely tired and I need to sleep its also 5mins till 1am and I have exams in the morning. Anywayss! Night <3