return to missions

Before I start I wana say thanks for all the support yall have been giving me <3  I really appreciate it and I'm glad I have all you guys to give me motivation!
Anyways enjoy!!

Third person

It was the next morning and only one out of the the two had woken up. They were still amazed by the beautiful view of the sun from the night previous. The raven haired male yawned as he carefully removed his lover's arms from his waist. He stood up and walked slowly into the bathroom before splashing his face with some water to fully wake himself up. Giyuu made his way back to the bed room before gently shaking his newly made lover.

"Shina- sanemi..? Can you wake up please..? We have to return to missions.." The black haired male whispered whilst poking at the other man's side. "Alrighttt I'm upp..!" Sanemi responded, clearly still tired. He stood up and walked into the bathroom with his clothes from that night in hand. Shitnazugawa slipped into the outfit before meeting his boyfriend in the kitchen. "I'm heading to my estate ok?" He said.He got a hum in response as he walked closer to the raven.

Sanemis pov

I walked over to Giyuu before patting him on the head. He seemed to enjoy it as I noticed a small smile curving on his lips. He's so pretty.. SANEMI! STOP GETTING DISTRACTED!' I sighed and took a deep breath before placing a kiss on giyuus forehead. I grinned as his cheeks quickly changed from pale to rosy pink. "Bye tomioka" I said "mhm.. bye" He replied shyly. I walked out the door and quickly began to run towards my estate as I had a meeting with the master soon.

--

I got to my estate and quickly grabbed my uniform and katana. I changed and threw my plain hoari on before grabbing a cold left over ohagi from the other night. I took a bite before styling my hair. I put a little bit of water and combed it up with my fingers. Once I finished my delicious red been treat I brushed my teeth and sat down on my necking outside the front of my house to relax for the few extra minutes I had before heading to my newest mission.

I closed my eyes shortly and leaned back against the wall only to fall back asleep. I don't know how long I was out but I was reawaken by my crow screeching in my ear. "NORTH EAST! NORTH EAST! A DEMON HAS BEEN SPOTTED NORTH- CAWW"i silenced my crow my grabbing the beak and closing it bare handed. "I got the hint now shut up!" I removed my hand and watched as the flying rat flapped its wings up and down and glided away. I rolled my eyes and began to head in the direction of Norh east like my irritating crow had instructed.

Giyuus pov

I left for my mission about an hour ago. Master kagaya had set me a weak demon to slay so it shouldn't be to tiring. I came close to my destination when I realised where I was..

My home town.

I wondered what the demon would look like and weather they'd be familiar. As it was still day I looked around until I found a familiar small house. 'Who lived there..? They used to talk to my sister alot..' I asked myself mentally the name slipped my mind qs I continued my journey towards the near by grave sight. On my way there I spotted an elderly couple that looked extremely familiar. "Is.. that you tomioka dear..?" The woman called out. I nodded hesitantly.

As soon as my name was revealed the couple rushed (well more like a fast limpy walk) over to me and told me all the details of what had happened on my absence. "Oh it was horrible! A bunch of weird looking creatures came in and killed many people in there homes.. it was such a shame! And apparently the hide in the woods.." The old man explained.