Author's Note.

Hey! First off, thanks so much for choosing to read this book! It means a lot to me. I wanted give some background information about this book and some warnings, along with some requests.

First off, I had this idea years and years ago, when CSI Miami was on TV. I was a big Tim Speedle, Aka Speed fan and was devastated when his character was killed off. He will always be my favorite CSI Miami character ever.

At the same time, there was a show called Ghost Hunters on and there was a guy on there, Steve Gonsalves, whom I always thought could have easily passed for Speed's brother. It's actually still on, I guess and these people are still doing it, although Grant Wilson, whom was one of the original guys on GH, moved on to another group but I'm also using some of the others who are still currently with GH, including Steve.

So! That's the main background on this one.

I also wanted to add that there are mature themes mentioned in this book and it obviously does deal with death and mentions suicide. So if any of those issues bother you, please don't read.

The last thing I'll add is: I know this book isn't for everyone and if certain things in here bother you or you think they're just wrong or messed up, again, please don't read. And especially don't leave rude or disrespectful comments. If anyone should do that, I'll delete your comments and block you. Just because you don't like something, there's absolutely no reason to be rude about it to the author. This story means a lot to me so I'd appreciate it if you would just keep your negative opinions to yourself.

If you've made it this far and still decide to continue reading, thank you, thank you, thank you!! I hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it. Also this is the first book and I'm not sure how many there will be but probably at least 4 or 5.

Happy reading!
Writergirl81❤️❤️