once again the Don's maid

Fatima's POV
I just finished bathing sadiya.I cleaned her black hair,am sure she got it from her dad.

Could that man I bumped into be her dad?I mean he knew my name and he looked like a ganster.

We had to sleep on a students mattress which laid on the floor.I laid down as sadiya climbed on top of me, snuggling into me.She loved doing that.

Sadiya was special, she was very fragile and needed more attention.I did my best to give her that, and when I saw her crying at school in the rain ,it broke me.

She really hated school,she even wore the hijab to impress me so that I wouldn't let her go.I wish I wouldn't but I had no one to watch over.

Sadiya:mama
Fatima:yes dear
Sadiya: I don't want to go to school
Fatima: oh dear school is good for you(tears filled her eyes.)

Sadiya:but I want to be with you. (she started sobbing.It broke my heart.I held her tight)
Fatima: mommy will always be with you,besides tomorrow is Saturday,we can go get ice cream, okay?(sadiya noded happily)

I always got her ice cream,once in a while.The next day,she came to me with a scarf.
Fatima:again?you are too young for that.
Sadiya;but I wan to wook like mommy

Fatima:aww, offcourse.

I wrapped the scarf around her head and carried her.we came out and got ice cream.We had to go further because i didn't feel safe around this community.I needed to protect my baby.

In the market,I saw a flier for maid application,they paid really well and the maids had to live in the mansion.

Did Allah just answer my prayers?

Isaac's POV
I couldn't bring her to my mansion by force.I didn't want to scare her,so I placed these fliers around.

Seeing the neighborhood and where she worked, she would definitely accept.This neighborhood wasn't safe for my girls.I needed to act fast.

Fatima came to my house that afternoon.She was really desperate.This really hurt me.They suffered in poverty for years,but not anymore.

Fatima: it's you(she froze when she saw me) am sorry, good afternoon.
Isaac: afternoon and don't apologise.Who is this cutie?(my baby girl shyed away.She was so cute with those extra chubby cheeks, even though she was fit)

Too fit, she was gearing to being skinny, so was Fatima.
Fatima:she is sadiya,my daughter.Am here for the maid job, and I promise you, sadiya won't disturb you , right sadiya.

Sadiya:yes.
Isaac: don't worry I love kids,you are hired (Fatima exclaimed happily)
Fatima:thank you so much.
Isaac: it's alright, you can move in tonight

Fatima:thank you so much sir,say thank you, sadiya (she opened her arms to the man.She hugged the man)
Sadiya:than you,siii
Isaac:am Isaac, little munchkin.You and I are going to be good friends.do you like that?(she noded.I gave her to her mom)

After talking for a while, Fatima and sadiya left to get their things.What I feared came true, some men tried to attack them but luckily I had sent my men to secretly guard them.

They soon came to my mansion with small bags,I would make sure to buy them everything they ever wanted.