not so happily ever after

Fatima's POV
It's been two months since we got married and I couldn't be any happier.Darmn Isaac was a monster in bed, and after destroying me,he would treat me like I was as soft as a feather.

The next mornings that I would get sore,he would always pamper me,just for me to get better, then have sex with me again.
I can't complain I love it, especially when we made love.

Isaac had hired maids, even after I told him that I could handle it.He said no, because he wanted to treat me like a queen and besides the house was too big for me to handle alone.

It was true but I still did the cooking.I just loved cooking for him,it was my way of pampering him.I would learn how to prepare other continental dishes just to spice up his day.

At first I failed and made a mess making him laugh and poke fun at me.I would always act like a sore loser, which made him bake me cookies.

After much work,I mastered cooking other continental dishes.Tonight I made some spicy khebabs.I came to the hall only to find him with a woman.

I froze seeing the woman wrapping her arms around him.Isaac met my gaze yet he didn't move away from her.This brought tears in my eyes.

Man:what a beauty (I saw a man sitting in the corner with his legs crossed.The woman soon turned to me.She and the man looked alike)

Ivy:who is this?
Isaac:my maid.(my heart dropped.How could he?I looked into his eyes,he held a cold expression)

Damon:wow,the Don's Muslim maid.When I heard you had a Muslim maid ,I found it funny but it is indeed true.She is very beautiful.
Ivy:yes brother.Are you going to serve us or not?

(I came to the table and placed the plate of khebabs down.)
Damon:get me a bottle of whiskey
Fatima:we don't have that,sorry(I walked off trying to hold in the tears.)

I came to our bedroom praying that this was a joke and that he didn't have a mistress.Isaac will never betray me.

Isaac's POV
Damon: your maid,is she single?
Isaac:she is married (I said sternly, hiding my jealousy)
Ivy:oh stop it brother,she is too innocent to be one of your play toys.

Damon:oh I would keep this one especially because she is innocent.
Isaac: that's enough,what are you two doing here?
Damon: isn't it obvious,or did you forget about the agreement made years ago, even before we were born?

Isaac: I thought that deal expired a long time ago
Damon:no because our enemies have merged four mafia's together.The threat had been eliminated long ago when your mom and dad got married,thanks to their love,it made two mafia's merge making your mafia stronger.

But now your mafia isn't strong anymore and being it that we are allies,we are to merge.It was made law that when our enemies merged and doubled,we have to do the same to equalise.

Isaac:so what you are saying is that...
Damon:you have to marry my sister.