Ddraig! You do know that it's a Friday right?

Yes Issei, I know it's a friday but do you remember that you have training in 2 minutes and then school in two hours?

The young man now identified as Issei, opened his eyes and saw the darkness that enveloped the room. Even though it was dark and most would be unable to see anything around, Issei could see everything around the room from the large desk that sat across the room to the broken shards which scattered all over the floor from the broken clock from earlier.

"Yeah I know Ddraig, it's always on friday when you take our training to the extreme But i am glad that around this time no one else is awake and we can head down and train without any interruptions."

[Scene change - Hyoudou Residence - 2nd Training arena- Morning]

Issei is seen arriving inside his usual training area where he spent the early mornings of friday working on new techniques and further developing the ones that he already used. When he is in the training arena he relaxes considerably and lifts around 75% of his limiters to allow his body to taste the power that remains just in case one day he meets someone that could give him that challenge.

"Okay issei, begin meditation and i shall meet you in the sacred gear. I have placed my dragon seal on the door and shall be notified if someone is looking for you."

Issei grinned when he thought about that day, the day when Ddraig noticed his partner was holding back.

Flashback Unofficial Rating game

Announcer: This is an unofficial rating that is being broadcasted to the young devils and fallen angels as their champion leads his team into battle. There will be no ranking points given, furthermore there is no victor nor loser. This is a contest for entertainment for all that are watching and each team is raising money for charity to aid hospitals and emergency services in their work to cure some of the many sicknesses that are affecting the humans.

While the announcer continued his scripted monologue, Issei is seen sitting inside a dark room having a conversation with his partner.

Issei, this is your chance to give your fans another amazing show. Even though I dislike the brand which you're entertaining the community with, I have no complaints at the work that you are doing.

Thank you Ddraig, it's always a pleasure to entertain our fans and give them something they can cherish. I know you've had a hard time accepting the name which they have given you but I thank you for allowing me to fight to keep your honor.

While the two continued to converse amongst each other in the corner of the room, the other team members announced their presence and soon joined their leader in the waiting room. Although most would expect the usual team of Ravel, Xenovia, Rossweisse and so on. None where there as the man in charge asked them politely if they could sit this one out and allow the Oppai dragon fans to choose who they would like to see teaming up with their hero. Thus after large amounts of votes 8 other people were chosen from a pool of 50 and they were all publicly announced for them to join the sacred dragon in an unofficial rating game. When the chosen members heard their names they shouted and cried with tears of happiness as some had dreamed of and somewhere just glad that their skills would be shown to the world where they could be seen, just in case they wanted someone with their power was needed.

Soon after they all entered the room, they noticed the radiating aura of their leader who stood up and ordered them to meet in the central control tower so that they could strategise for who would go out to battle when and how they would attack.