Ren says, "Yeah! Team Kekkei Genkai is back together!"

Kiba suggests to me, "We should go on a date to celebrate your return!"

I say, "Sure! I'm looking forward to it."

"I'll pick you up at 7, then?" Kiba says as I set Akamaru down.

I nod. "Sounds good."

My teammates and I hang out with Team 8 for a bit before we bump into Team 7.

I was instantly glomped bu Naruto before Sakura hugged me next. Sasuke only smirks at me.

"When were you gonna tell us you were back, Sakuya-chan?" Naruto demands to know.

"Well, I'm back now!" I say, beaming at him.

"We've missed you so much!" Sakura says. "We're glad you're back. The Leaf Villaye just wouldn't be the same without you."

I only smile at her and the other members of Team 7.

After we chat for a bit, I head home. I immediately cuddle with the cats before I go see Kin.

He's eating grass as I lean up on the fence. I call, "Kin! Here boy!"

He immediately jerks his head up with a snort and gallops up to me, making me laugh as I perch on the fence. I grasp his muzzle as I examine him.

He definitely looks to be in good condition.

"They really did look after you, huh, boy?" I say. He nickers. "I'll take you for a ride first thing in the morning, okay boy?" He nickers again.

I hug his face and sit on the fence either him for awhile. Then I hop off and mix up Kin's feed before I put him to bed. I kiss his nose and head back inside the house to be welcomed to the smell of katsudon chicken.

I blink at the sight of Kakashi cooking in the kitchen. He turns and says, "I thought I'd make your favourite tonight."

"Thanks, Kakashi, but I'm going on a date with Kiba-kun," I say.

"Oh. When is he coming?"

"Around 7. I'm gonna go get ready." Kakashi nods as I head up the three stairs and find my clothes before I take a shower and wash my hair.

Stepping out, I dry myself before I put on a long sleeved pink kimono decorated with cherry blossoms, my hair up in a bun.

I brush my teeth before I go and grab my purse. I pat Konohana and Yuri who are curled on my bed before I head downstairs to wait for Kiba, since I have an hour.

Kakashi looks at me and smiles. "You look great," He tells me.

"Thanks," I say. I sit at the table as he finishes cooking the chicken katsudon, until there's a knock on the door at 7. I get up to answer it and see Kiba there, a blush on his cheeks at the sight of me. "Hey. You look beautiful."

"Thank you. Where's Akamaru?" I ask.

"At home," Kiba replies as Kakashi appears behind me.

"Bring her back by ten," The Jounin instructs.

I give him an exasperated look as I say, "Kakashi!"

"Ok. 11, then," He says. "That's my final offer."

I shake my head but hug my Guardian and pat Homura before I leave with Kiba.

We head to a place that sells katsudon chicken and similar foods, and I order a plate of katsudon chicken. Our food soon arrives and Kiba and I chat contentedly as we eat. Kiba tells me what's happened the two months I was back home.

About twenty minutes after, we order dessert which was also delicious.

We linger at the restaurant awhile after to chat.

At around 10: 30, we leave the restaurant and go for a walk with our hands clasped together.

We soon stop under a lamplight with a few bugs hovering above us. Kiba turns to me.

"I'm really glad you're back, Sakuya-chan. I've missed you so much," Kiba tells me.

I smile at him as I say, "I've missed you too."

We lean forward and kiss each other.

🌸🌸🌸

When it was nearly 11, Kiba takes me home and we pause outside the door.

"Thank you for tonight," I say. "It was fun."

"I'm glad you had a good time. We should go out again soon," Says Kiba. I nod in agreement.

"Goodnight," I murmur as I push open the door.

"'Night," Kiba responds, watching me disappear inside my house.

I close the door behind me when someone says, "How was it?"

I look up to see Kakashi leaning against the kitchen doorframe.

"It was great," I reply. "We're going out again soon."

"I'm glad you had a good time," Says Kakashi as I walk past him, the both of us saying goodnight.

I get into my pink summer pyjamas and go to the bathroom before get into bed with my three cats.

I lie awake for awhile, still smiling about the kiss Kiba and I shared, before I eventually drift off to sleep.