"Great", Lucas smiled. "What're we gonna do?" Tyler asked Steve. "We can write maybe?" He asked. Tyler nodded. "Sounds good", he smiled. "Perfect, we'll go do groceries and then we can let you guys work", Lucas said. "Now I'll go inventorize and after that, we can go", Lucas smiled as he got up. "We'll clean up", Steve said as he grabbed Lucas' hand and he pulled him closer, pressing a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you baby", Lucas said. "No, thank you", Steve told him.

As Lucas went about his task, the others quickly cleaned the breakfast table and Tyler then dragged Josh to the couch so they could play a little bit more of his game. It didn't feel right playing the game without Josh now, so he was using that moment to get a little more time in with him.

When Lucas finished, he and Josh got ready to go and they hugged their soulmates goodbye before they left. They took Steve's car as they went to the store.

"I think we'll be doing this for a while", Lucas chuckled. "My list is huge."

They started their grocery journey, going to one store first, grabbing whatever they need, before going to the next store, and the next. In between, they had lunch together, having a poke bowl and a drink, before they continued the shopping. Josh actually had a lot of fun doing so with Lucas, as it was an opportunity for them to talk so much, and Josh felt how much closer he got to Lucas with every word they shared.

Lucas truly felt like Josh's big brother, his guardian angel, watching out for him and making sure he's protected and cared for. He meant a great deal to Josh, and Josh meant a great deal to Lucas.

Finally, after about five hours, they went back home to Steve's apartment. They had to make a few trips up and down from the car to the apartment as they put everything on the kitchen island. As they did so, they heard loud music coming from the floor above them; Steve and Lucas were working in the small studio. Lucas smiled as he heard the music and Tyler's voice, but Josh was kind of freaking out. Okay, yeah, he'd been spending several days with Tyler fucking Joseph by now, and they'd done a lot of things, but still casually hearing Tyler's new music or things he was working on, was gonna freak him the fuck out. He was still a huge fan of Tyler too and that hadn't faded, not even a little bit.

Josh and Lucas put the frozen goods and items that had to go into the fridge away, leaving the rest of the stuff for now as they went upstairs, Josh following Lucas. The music got louder and clearer, and Josh's heart was pounding as they heard Tyler sing.

"Yeah I loved that", Steve then commented as the music stopped. "That works better." "I thought so too, yeah", Tyler nodded. "Let's do it one more time."

"Yes please", Lucas said, and Steve and Tyler jumped up a little. "Oh! Hi! We didn't hear you come in!" Tyler said with a smile as he got up to hug both of them, one arm around each of them. He kissed Lucas' cheek, then Josh's. "You were gone for so long!" He commented. "We went to so many stores", Lucas chuckled. "And had lunch. Did you have lunch?" He asked. Steve nodded. "I made Tyler and me something", he smiled. Lucas returned the smile thankfully, glad Steve made sure to take care of Tyler having three meals a day.

"We brought dinner, by the way", Lucas said. "But first, show us what you've been working on?" he asked. "Of course, yes, sit down", Tyler said as he grabbed both of their hands, guiding him into the room as he made them sit down on spare chairs.

"So we've worked on three songs, none are fully finished", Tyler said. "I mean, we're still only in the demo phase too but like, we don't have the lyrics or plans for the full songs yet either. Uhm... Which one first?" Tyler asked. "The fuck-you to your exes?" Steve proposed. "Let's do it", Tyler smiled. "it's a uh... a slower song, but so far I like it", Tyler said. "It's about... about them making me feel like I couldn't do anything myself and I was worthless without them. So... here it goes", he said.