The Guarddog's Entertainment

Izumi sighed as she looked up at the ceiling.

The two weeks flew by fast as the day of the Sports Festival arrived.

"Honestly, I wish I was not here. I would be doing more paperwork." She said as she arrived at the VIP lounge of the stadium.

"True but this is to keep up the reputation." Sebastian said.

As they arrived, they were greeted by a male with wild dirty blonde hair, and large red wings.

"Ah, are you Dutchess Phantomhive? I'm Hawks, Number 3 Hero, I've been asked to be your bodyguard during the Festival." He greeted in a friendly manner. Izumi could tell his kindness was not fake, though he had a look of reluctance in his eyes.

He was probably pressured into this.

Izumi decided to smile and held her hand out for a shake.

"Thank you."
-----------
Izumi watched the festival as students  rushed like mad in the Obsticle Course.

"You know I heard you rescued the kids in the USJ Incident, all while being quirkess. And before hand, you took down 1A as part of a bet. Not bad actually." Hawks said.

"I'm not for flattery, but thank you." Izumi said as she had a sip of her drink, tropical ice tea.

"So what brought you out here to Japan?" Hawks asked.

"Vacation. Her Majesty insisted I get to act like a teen for the next three years as I'll have little time left to enjoy my youth." Izumi said.

"Ah, not much time for a childhood, considering your position?"

"Well, her Majesty is considerate, so, I figured to come here. Honestly, I originally wanted to be a hero when I was young...but fate had other ideas."

"I can understand that. But now you're the leader of your own empire, all without a quirk! .........Honestly, I'm quite envious. About the quirkless part that is...if I was a nobody, maybe I wouldve been invisible, but safe. " Hawks shrugged.

Izumi paused at that.

It meant Hawks was under someone's thumb.

Honestly, she doesn't trust the Hero Commission and neither did the Queen.

Izumi suddenly saw that Kirishima won the Obsticle Course.

Izumi decided to stand up.

"You mind if we walk around the Festival for a while? I need the exercise." Izumi asked with a smile.

"Eh? Don't you need to watch the rest of the Tournament?" Hawks said.

"I have to attend the Tournament. They didn't say I had to watch the while thing." Izumi smiled as they walked.

"Heh, true."

----------------
They spent most of the day looking over the stalls.

Even having some katsudon.

"Mmmm, it's been years since I had this. Thank you" Izumi smiled as she payed the vendor.

"Glad to hear! Been a while since I had a satisfied customer."

Although Izumi was easing up, people around her looked as if they saw a interesting specimen.

"I heard stories of Phantomhive being as cold as ice, but she looks like a regular girl right now."

"Well, the rich have to live up to a lot, hence the need to be prim and proper."

Soon, The First-Year Matches were reaching the Final stage, as Izumi and Hawks had to get back for it.

Then Hawks saw Endeavor walking as if he was looking for something or someone.

He had a good idea.......

He got Izumi in his arms and headed for the announcer's booth.

"Hey, Hawks, Phantomhive! What brings you here?" Present Mic asked as they had a break.

"Endeavor was looking for Phantomhive. Mind if we lay low here?" Hawks asked.

Eraserhead sighed. "Do want you want, just don't announce they are here Hizashi."

"Yeah! But why is the Number 2 looking for you?"

"I got a letter from him earlier, he's trying to get me married to his other son, Natsuo. Who's currently in college." Izumi said as Eraserhead huffed.
"At this point I shouldn't be surprised, but still."

Izumi watched as the Final Round was over and Kirishima stood victorious against Shoto.

She giggled as Katsuki got Third Place as he was bound to a pillar with restraints.

"You laughed at Bomb-Boy's loss. There history between you two?" Hawks asked.

"We go back a long way. Our mothers were friends until the Incident."

But she was happy the festival was finally over.

--------
Plz comment!