The Unforeseen Move

School was canceled the next day as the whole place needed a security system overhaul.

This allowed Izumi to think over what happened. Thankfully no students died, and the only injuries they had were scrapes.

The police confiscated the corpse of nomu for analysis after Izumi confirmed he was manmade in a lab.

She contemplated what to do.

She was technically on vacation to be a normal person for a while. But now she made herself a target of a group of villains.

Whoever they are, obviously they had help. A man-child alone couldn't have plotted the attack alone.

"Sebastian. Get me some paper. I have some people to contact." Izumi said.

"Of course."

------------

In 11 letters:

'To my allies,

A new force of evil has arisen in the world's Underground. We must mobilize. This may be our toughest challenge yet, but the creature called Nomu resembles something very similar that was described in my great grandfather's diary.

It can only mean one thing.

HE'S back.

But like my great grandfather before us, we'll smoke him out.

This time, for good.

Come to Musutafu Japan at my temporary home at this address.

XXX XXXXXX DR.

Grand Dutchess Phantomhive.'

"Ash. Have these delivered to the others."
Izumi said as Ash nodded.

-----------

Within a day, 11 people throughout the world had all recived a certain letter.

With the Phantomhive Family Crest.

(Cue the Moriarty the Patriot music, Dying Wish)

-----------
In France....

"So he's coming back, huh?" A Cabernet singer smirked.
----------
In Monte Carlo....

"How interesting." Remarked a Casino dealer.

---------
Back in London.....

A man dressed in black cackled as he read the letter in a funeral home. "The Symbol of Evil will be playing a dangerous game now. I still can't believe its been 60 years since I last saw him. But this time, I'll make sure he's ready for his last day!"
-----------
In China......

"So its time for us to come out of the shadows...." a Pet shop owner said as she was flanked by two handsome males that had Lion and tiger features.
---------
In Mt. Fuji.....

"......About time. I was getting bored...." Remarked a Japanese assasin.
-----------
In Madrid, Spain.....

A priestess looked at the letter with a blank look. "So, this League of Villains dares to intrude on our territory? US, the Aristocrats of Evil?........Not that they know..........But this time, its Mars we declare war against."
----------
In North America......

"Now this is a story worthy of journalism. Max. We got work to do." Smiled a Journalist.
------------
In Russia......

"Its time for us to take back the Underworld and clean it up? Good. Its been mucked up too long." A Doctor smiled.
----------
In Egypt.......

"Mr. Lord of Crime has forced us to return to the stage, and Phantomhive shall be at the center." An Egyptian trader remarked.
--------------
On a remote Island.......

"I feel a tremor of excitement..." a man with golden eyes said as he put on his hat. "It's been a long time since we did a job this big." He chuckles.
-----------
In a circus somewhere.....
"Well, well. If its a war this League of Villains want......They'll get one they deserve." A ginger haired man said as he spoke to his fellow troop members.

-----------
Funtom Music Hall.......
"So Duchess Phantomhive is mobilizing all the Aristocrats of Evil? It must be a big deal." Redmond smiled looking at the letter as the other members of the Starlight Eight, or S8 looked antsy or mostly interested.

"Well, we promised to answer to Her call." Bluewer nodded.

"Yes, we can't keep Phantomhive waiting!" Greenhill agreed as the others smirked.
-----------

Please comment

And yes it will be mentioned but....

Izumi's great grandparents faced off against AFO 60 years ago and not only beat him but drove him off, and few people know of it!

One of those people was the Queen when she was still young.

And she has close ties with Phantomhive since.

How do you think Kurogiri and Shigaraki react to the Aristocrats of Evil?

Or even AFO?