Hero Training and An Encounter

Izumi was in Nedzu's office, chatting with him.

"As you know Miss Phantomhive, this is All Might's first time teaching, so I'll have you help him in his progress. And to look over the hero outfits along with suggestions." He said.

"Of course. In fact, I already did. So far, a lot of them are practical, and some asked for battle gear to help in certain situations." Izumi said with papers in hand. "Though, one or two have a few faults that can be dealt with."

Nedzu nodded as Izumi dismissed herself to overlook the process of her assigned classes.

--------------
Most of the day went along smoothly as Izumi aided certain teachers.

With Snipe, Izumi figured the 3rd year students already knew what they were doing. Those she kept a watch on were Mirio, Tamaki, and Nejire. However, they are at the top concerning strength. The problem is that they didn't rank well in their last U.A. School Festival, so this year would be their last try.

Tamaki seems to be the most shy, and Izumi figured that he may be more comfortable as an underground hero.

Nejire seems to be really talkative, a little blunt, but she can be calm and focused when the time calls for it.

Finally, Mirio is a bit goofy and energetic, always seen smiling. Although his quirk could pose a problem as he phases through his clothes leaving him in his birthday suit. Seriously, he could actually get arrested for that. He should consider getting his costume infused with his DNA so it would not fall off him.

After writing the evaluation, she handed the paperwork to Snipe before proceeding to Power Loader.

He was in the Support Class as students worked with gadgets to make costumes and gear. She looked over their progress as she noted they took it seriously, even with the costumes of the new students.

After Power Loader, there was Thirteen. All she had to do was help arrange training schedules for the classes to deal with disasters and evaluate how previous students did.

Next was Midnight. Despite her outfit, her subject was Modern Hero Art History. Izumi didn't have to worry about comments of her body as Sebastian was there, though Midnight had to keep her hands off him once he glared at her. So the female students had to settle for gazing at him.

Finally, it was time for the First Year Heroics Class. She arrived in time to see All Might announcing himself to the class.

"I AM HERE! COMING INTO THE ROOM LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" All Might announces as Izumi looked irritated.

"That's not how a NORMAL person enters a room, let alone a hero..." She muttered.

Izumi was dressed in her traditional Phantomhive noble uniform. Her hair up in a braid, black coat with a blue inside, blue shirt with a black belt and a piece of silver armour, Blue and black pants with silver armour around the thighs, Black with blue boots with silver decorations. Attached to her hip is the family sword in silver and blue Sapphires decorating the scabbard.

"Well, now that we have arrived. We'll be doing an exercise in battle training. In addition, the costumes you've requested have been completed." Izumi said as she pressed a button.

"Right! So meet us at Ground Beta for the training!" All Might said.
---------------
After 5 minutes, Izumi looked over the students and their choice of costume. She felt an eye twitch as she spotted Tooru and her costume.........or rather lack of it. Then Yaoyorozu's was a little questionable as it leaves her chest and especially her heart exposed to sharp objects or even a bullet.