Ch 16 | The Storm

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

ᴊɪᴀ |

I took some deep breaths and knocked on the door.. After getting the approval I walked into the cabin of.. Sir Kim Taehyung.. He looks at me and again focuses on his work.. "I'm here for the project sir.. Since the professor told us to meet our mentor for guidance.." I said.. he just hums.. "Sit" he said.. "I'm fine sir.. please just tell me how I start the project.." I said and his eyes met mine.. he had his glasses on.. The room went silent and I noticed a small smirk forming on his lips..

"Ok then Miss Jia.." He says and puts the document he was going through aside.. He turns on the laptop and turns it towards me.. "Think about a good idea on which you can perform the project and can complete it within six months.. for that you'll need to go through some articles from online sources.. once you finalize your project.. meet me.. I'll revise it.. and after getting my permission.. you can start your project.." he said while showing me how to find articles on authentic websites..

I just nodded and listened carefully.. I thought he would bully me.. But I guess I was wrong.. he even gave me some ideas on which I can conduct my project.. well.. he's professional.. I thought he might not know how to guide a student and is here in university as a professor just to get my attention.. But maybe he really loves his job! Maybe... he'll not create any problems..

Once the classes ended.. I walked out.. and was surprised.. my mate was standing and leaned on his car waiting for me in the parking lot.. And now I know why I didn't find Suzy waiting outside my class.. I smiled and walked to him.. "Had fun.. my moon?" he asks.. I hugged him not caring about others.. he chuckled and hugged me back while patting my head..

"What fun can I have in university?" I said with a little pout.. He chuckles.. I noticed his pheromones were high.. My mark was stinging a little.. "Your pheromones are high Jungkook.." I said while touching my mark.. it's been days since he marked me.. this mark is about to fade soon.. but still it stings when his pheromones are high.. "I'm sorry.. maybe I'll be in rut soon" he said while whispering the last part.. I turned red.. His rut will be different this time..

He chuckled.. "Why is my omega blushing?" He said while lifting my chin with his finger and making me look at him... "I.. am.. not" I said.. "You are.." He said.. stop thinking about his rut.. stop thinking about his rut.. Suddenly he chuckled.. my eyes widened.. "Don't read my thoughts" with that I hit him playfully.. He shrugs.. "I have no control over it.." he said.. I pouted.. and out of the blue.. he pecked my pouted lips.. "Let's go home" he said.. And I nodded with a big smile...

Just then.. Kim Taehyung entered the parking lot.. his car was beside Jungkook's car.. and thus it was impossible to avoid them meeting.. Suddenly the stinging at my mark increased.. and I noticed Jungkook glaring at Taehyung.. meanwhile taehyung just left without interfering.. My hands went on mark trying to distract the pain.. "What the fvck is he doing here?" Jungkook asks and finally looks at me..