"Since no one knows, let's temporarily call him Master Star Pupil!"

Everyone here will keep this title in mind.

Tonight's auction has finally come to an end.

Jing Mian followed the etiquette and went to collect his loot. Rare red diamonds, a pair of gold pearls, jade bracelets, evolutionary serum, and ice have been placed in the special room!

The professional called Jingmian aside alone and gave her a ring, "This is the controller of Han Bing."

"Can the chip on her be removed?"

"In order for the master to safely and completely control her, if it is inserted, it cannot be taken out. If it is taken out, it will cause death immediately."

Jing Mian took the jewelry serum and said, "Come with me."

Hanbing followed quietly.

"What's your name? I mean your real name."

Han Bing was silent for a while and said: "Han Shuang."

It's such a cool name, "Okay! Han Shuang, you can hang out with me from now on!" Jing Mian looked back with a bright smile, which fell in Han Shuang's eyes, dispelling the numbness and gathering a little highlight. No matter how many years pass, she will never forget that smile.

When I walked out of the auction venue, a hot breeze was blowing on my face.

"Get in the car! Go home!"

Listening to Jing Mian's joyful voice, Han Shuang also felt a little more hopeful.

Her driver today was Ling Yi. He glanced at Han Shuang and thought she was Jing Mian's friend. The car started and drove out of Wu'an Base quickly.

The night was already dark, and their car was the only one leaving Wu'an.

"I am the owner of a shelter. My name is Jing Mian. When I arrive, I will take you to the cafeteria for a meal first. I will make sure that your enthusiasm for life is rekindled."

"Ling Yi, Han Shuang will also be your colleague from now on."

"Welcome Han Shuang, you will be happy in the future." He saw in the mirror that Han Shuang had no expression.

"Bang! Bang! Bang!"

The ground suddenly cracked!

The wheels and half of the car body were sunk into the cracks in the ground! Unable to move, there is a tendency to sink deeper and deeper.

"Oh my god! What's going on?"

The three people in the carriage couldn't help but scream!

"Is it an earthquake?" Jing Mian shouted! Why is it so miserable!

"That's not right!" Han Shuang just finished speaking.

The car window glass shattered instantly! A burst of bullets came quickly!

"boom!"

Ice crystals break!

The ice wall that Han Shuang had condensed instantly collapsed!

Fortunately, it was able to withstand this hail of bullets, but the car was completely stuck on its side in the ground.

"Someone attacked us."

"Then the superpowers can do it!" Jing Mian was furious. Something happened just after leaving Wu'an. He couldn't wait to kill her!

"Find a way to get up first! If the ground cracks close, I will be buried alive!"