Farewell at night, Jing Mian stepped into the car, and Zhang Tie had been waiting for her outside.

Jing Mian called Qiao Hai again and asked him to keep an eye on the outside to prevent the half-faced zombie from attacking her again while there were few people around.

After returning safely to the green shade, Wanxing Wanyue's mother Li Xin was actually waiting for her in the living room.

"Boss Jing, I want to work at the special supply store."

The surprise came too suddenly, Jing Mian: "Okay! When can you arrive at work?"

"I'm going to resign tomorrow, and maybe I can work in the special supply store in the afternoon."

Jing Mian didn't want Li Xin to be in such a hurry, but Jiaojiao was too busy to keep her feet off the ground.

"Then it's hard on you."

"It's not hard work if you don't work hard. How can we dare to shout hard work when we live in the shade? If others find out, they will scold us for not knowing how lucky we are despite being blessed!"

Spend a very small amount of money to eat three delicious meals every day, drink clean bottled water, have a washing machine to wash your clothes, and have air conditioning so that you wont be too hot to sleep at night. There are no mosquito bites. You can occasionally watch the Wuan News on TV for free. Water and electricity, comfortable houses, fragrant shampoo for bathing, affordable sanitary napkins, and free shuttle bus.

This is happiness, there is nothing else to ask for.

The corners of Li Xin's eyes were moist: "To tell you the truth, the days when we lived in the green shade were like a dream. Wanxing and Wanyue were envied by their classmates in school. Thanks to your kindness, Boss Jing, we can enjoy this life."

In Li Xin's eyes, there is no house in Wu'an that is more cost-effective than Green Yin. Even if the current rent is ten times higher, there will be people vying for it, but most of the tenants she chooses are civilians. In order to make everyone pay the rent, she also raises wages. Where can she find such a boss!

Li Xin was so moved that she stopped crying, and happily took the special store clerk's clothes and left.

Late at night, Jingmian was sitting alone on the sofa, and a page popped up on the system.

[Congratulations to the host for completing the upgrade task! (10

10)】

Throw flowers to celebrate!

[It took a short time for the host to complete the upgrade task, and Unit Zero expressed that he was very pleased! The host ability is very strong, and the difficulty of the next upgrade task will be increased to (intermediate)! 】

Jing Mian saw that it was just as she expected, the difficulty would change. If it were all simple tasks, she might be able to reach the full level in a year and start a life of rest.

The task was completed, but I was not in a hurry to upgrade, and my body felt exhausted. Lets upgrade and renovate the base tomorrow.

Such joy but no one shared it.

She opened the communicator and there was an unread message.

Cen Ya: Im busy with work, so I didnt see it. Ill go back tonight.

The corners of Jing Mian's mouth turned up unconsciously. Cen Ya was finally coming back. It felt like she hadn't seen him for a long time.

It's almost twelve o'clock now, and Cen Ya hasn't come back yet.