"Hey! You haven't finished your work yet! You will be recorded as absentee from work!"

Zhang Peirong took three steps and two steps to catch up with Jing Mian who was about to leave the hospital.

"A Mian!"

"Wait a minute! My baby A Mian! Mom is having a hard time looking for you!"

Jing Mian heard the creepy voice behind him and shouted, "No!"

Grandma Bai cast a questioning look at her.

"They are the family members I have severed ties with." Jing Mian said in a low voice with a pale face: "Let's go quickly!"

"Okay!" Grandma Bai and Grandpa Bai suddenly walked quickly.

The two old men had worked a lot in shantytowns before, and their bodies and bones were still in good shape.

"Hey! Ah Mian, wait a minute!" Zhang Peirong shouted anxiously from behind.

There were people all around who were pointing and looking at Zhang Peirong's jokes. Who was chasing the boss of Luyin?

"Please don't make any noise in the hospital!"

Zhang Peirong ignored the doctor's dissuasion and continued running and shouting, and finally grabbed Jing Mian's arm.

"Daughter, you don't know how much mom misses you. Mom never wants to lose you or be separated from you."

Seeing that he couldn't shake off this bullshit, Jing Mian said bluntly: "You can't randomly identify relatives. I have nothing to do with you."

"Ah Mian! You are so cruel! You don't even recognize your own mother!" Zhang Peirong cried out in pain.

How could Jing Mian forget Zhang Peirong's true face, "If you keep messing around, I'll call the guards."

Looking at Jing Mian's cold and heartless eyes, Zhang Peirong showed a trace of resentment in his eyes, "Do you still have a heart? You take an unrelated tenant to see a doctor and you don't care about your mother's health?"

"Oh, then did you take care of me when I was so sick that I was about to die?" Jing Mian whispered: "Don't you just die if you say you are dead? You can also save a ration of food, throw it out early, and wait until you are completely dead." It stinks."

Even after ten years of her previous life, she still couldn't forget that summer when she crawled back from the dead to 302.

"Do you think I don't know what your plans are? Just give up, Zhang Peirong."

Jing Mian pulled Grandma Bai and Grandpa Bai out of the hospital without looking back.

Zhang Peirong was dragged back by the nursing team leader and gave her a lesson.

The sun was still shining brightly on the street, and the temperature of more than 40 degrees could not warm Jing Mian's heart.

Grandma Bai tightened her hand and supported her silently.

After returning to Lvyin, Qiao Hai was waiting for her.

"Have you fully recovered?"

Qiao Hai clasped his hands in his fists: "Boss Jing, I won't thank you enough for your kindness! From now on, I want to stay in Lvyin and work as a security guard."

What a surprise!

Jing Mian instantly forgot the discomfort Zhang Peirong had brought to her.

"Welcome to join Qiao Hai!"

Qiao Hai said with some embarrassment: "I want to rent room No. 3. I haven't paid you the room fee in the past few days to recover from my injuries."

"It doesn't matter, it's settled!" Jing Mian happily agreed.