"Mutated zombies!" The people in the elevator screamed again and again, scared out of their wits!

Fortunately, it had a ready-made food in its hands and didn't come to attack them!

"ah!"

Jing Mian screamed in agony, clawing at the ground with her hands and fingers. When she turned around, she saw a zombie with a disfigured face biting her legs. The flesh and blood were blurred and white bones could be seen under the fangs.

The eyes of those standing at the edge of the elevator were frightened and thankful.

She raised her head to look for her mother in the crowd, shouting at the top of her lungs, "Mom! Save me! Save me!"

No one helped her. Her mother avoided her eyes and leaned on Jiang Bichun's shoulder...

Jing Mian watched helplessly as the elevator door slowly closed.

"Mom!" Jing Mian screamed for the last time!

The spreading smell of blood attracted zombies to swarm her and drown her, biting her limbs and hissing her neck, causing blood to pour out.

In the crowded gap of zombies, she watched the elevator move upward in despair and pain.

Until her death, her mother in the elevator did not speak a single word for her.

The fifty-second year of the Doomsday Calendar.

In a shabby dormitory building on a hot summer day.

"Damn girl! It's your time to shine for this family!"

Jiang Bichun kicked Jing Mian awake on the balcony.

Jing Mian woke up from her dream in pain and looked around in a daze.

The small open-air balcony was filled with rags and debris, and a small black blanket was spread on the remaining free floor. That was where she curled up and slept.

There were still wet clothes hanging on it, and water was dripping onto her head.

Here... is 302?

Her home ten years ago seemed to be a university dormitory in peaceful times.

She raised her hand and touched her neck. It was intact. She opened her clothes and there were no signs of being disemboweled by the zombies.

She couldn't believe that she was really alive, back when she was eighteen years old.

"Get up quickly, what are you doing standing around? You have to join the hunting team no matter what you say today!"

Only then did Jing Mian focus on the long-haired woman in front of him, staring straight at her.

Cold hatred filled his heart.

Jiang Bichun raised her eyebrows, leaned down and whispered in Jing Mian's ear: "What's your expression? Are you going to eat me?"

Little brat, let me tell you, it was your mother who gave you the idea to join the hunting team. Dont think she will protect you. When did you see her standing on your side? Get out of here quickly, we can still give you two days of good life, don't be so shameless! "

After Jiang Bichun said that, she saw a cold and sarcastic smile suddenly appear on Jing Mian's face. The next second, Jing Mian suddenly stood up and kicked her out hard, falling directly into the room.

Jiang Bichun lay on the ground, holding her stomach and groaning in pain: "You dare to kick me, little bitch! Are you crazy?"

Jing Mian walked into the house from the balcony, looking at her disdainfully with dark pupils.