chapter fifteen

Aaron's POV

I get into the shower and wait for her. As soon as she steps in, I grab her, pushing her against the wet walls. She squeals out, but I cut it off with a kiss. My hands caress down her prefect body. Cupping her breast, then down to her ass. Lifting her up, her legs go around my waist. I don't waste time. I slam into her core. She screams out for me her fingers digging into my back as I fuck her. Her body starts trimbling in my arms and her pussy tightens around my thick cock.

"That's it baby" I whisper "you like that thick dick don't you"

She moans out her release her head falling back. She's beautiful, there's nothing I wouldn't do for her. As our eyes meet again I lean in kissing her sweet lips once again. Jasmin and musk surrounded us as the water splashed down around us. I feel her legs start to slip and I let her slip to the shower floor. My lips capture hers once again as my thickness pops out of her.

"Trun around let me see that ass" I whisper into her ear before taking between my teeth.

She truns facing the wall behind her. I'm quick to grab her hands pining them up above her. My hard body pressed against hers. I let her feel how hard my dick was for her still.

"You feel how hard you make me" I whisper kissing her neck and shoulders

My hands caressing down her silky body. She moans as I cup her sex from behind. I step back caressing her ass as I pull her lower half away from the wall.

"Aaron please" she begs

Slamming my thick cock into her thight pussy she screams out. I place a hand on her back as she trys to come up off the wall. My other hand grabbing her hip to pull her into me. Her little cunt tightens up around my dick once again. I feel as she shakes a mallow sound comes from her sweet lips as I continue to pound deep inside of her. Jasmin and musk fell the air once again. My orgasm getting close as hers come in waves. No sooner I move my hand from her back does she come up. My arms snake around her, I find her soft little clit flicking my finger across her little bud. She hums her head falls back to my shoulder as I fuck her. Drivering her crazy with my fingers and cock.

"Aaron" she moans out her body withering in my arms.

"That's it baby cum on me"

She moans out as her hot lava flows between us mixing with the warm water that washes over us. I groan as my own orgasm rise burying my hard rod deep inside her tight cave I empty myself. My hands caressing over her tinder breast gently as her body trembles against mine. Even after I'm done my lips explore her neck and shoulders as my hands caress her small frame. I feel as my thickness slips out leaving a thick trail of whiteness behind.

Picking her up I carry her to the bed after truning the water off. And laying her down gently. Her eyes flicker to mine as I climb up over her.

"Aaron" she whispers

I smile, as I lean down kissing her sweet lips. Being careful I slip my wet cock back into her tight little pussy. She arches up off the bed moaning out as I start fucking her once more.

Once I have emptied myself once again I watch as she sleeps. My fingers caress over her bare flesh gently. My thoughts are all over the place. I needed to keep her safe. And there was only one way to do that.

I knew what I was going to do was going to hurt her more then anything. But it had to be done to keep her safe. I was selfish before and I realized that now. I can't lose her not like this if she hate me for the rest of her life I will leave with it. As long as she lives.

I don't sleep well knowing what's to come and as the sun poured through the window I get up. Pulling my jeans on, she moves straching out in bed.

"Morning" she says

"I want you to go to your sisters" I tell her

She sits up "But I wanna stay here" She says

"Don't agure with me" I tell her with a demand in my voice

"What's wrong with you" she asked

I lean down across the bed "all your good for is sex and I don't need the distraction." I tell her "get up and get ready to go to your sisters"

I see the hurt in her face and I want to take it back. But I know she needs to be away from me and the only why to get her to leave is to make her angry.

She grabs the covers getting out of bed. When the door to the bathroom closes I let out a breath.

On the way to the airport she doesn't say a word to me. Looking out the window as Wade drives us.

"I'll have someone send for you when it's done" I tell her

"Don't bother" she says "I'll find my own way home"

"Very will"

As she heads into the plan I pull one of the guards "follow her don't let her out of your sight understand"

"Yes sir" He says

I wanted so bad to run after her and tell her I was sorry and that I loved her. But I needed her to be safe and I knew she wasn't safe with me.

I called dad "hello" he answered

"I sent Nikolette to her sisters house for safety"

"That's a good idea" he says

"I don't know if she's going come back" I tell him

"What you do" he asked

I told him what I had to do.

"Aaron you should have just told her the truth"

"She's too hard headed and wouldn't have listened. When this is done I'll make it up to her if she'll let me"

"Go get her now while you have a chance" dad says

"No, I need her safe dad. It hurts but I will do anything to protect her" I tell him "Promase me you won't do anything to put her in danger"

"I won't say anything for your sake" he says

After hanging up I leave for the hospital. Jason sits on the side of the bed as I step into the room.

"You don't look so hot," he says. "Where's Kole?"

"I sent her to her sisters,"

"I thought she was staying," he says

"I pissed her off," I tell him

"What you do?" he asked

"Told you she was only good for sex,"

"Fuck Aaron you can't tell a girl that"

"She's safe it's all that matters" I tell him "Are you up for a job" I ask him

He pulls his shoes on "if it gets me out of this hell hole yeah" he says

"I'll go see if I can check you out we're going after Gregory"

"Now"

"His had his fun now its our trun"