chapter eleven

Nikolette's POV

I wake as the sun hits my face. Aaron's arm is tightly wrapped around me, and my ass is in his crotch. His hand moves over my flesh, and I automatically arch into his touch.

"Good morning," he hums in my ear

I smile. "Good morning."

"Why didn't you tell me you were a virgin?" he asked

"I tried to actually more than once," I tell him

"I guess I should learn to listen," he says, "actually explains a lot."

I trun in his arms, his hand cups my face. Leaning down, he kisses my lips slowly his thick hand caresses my leg, pulling it up over his own.

"I don't think you're going get it any higher," I mumble against his lips

"You'll be surprised," he says

"I'm still mad that you took my necklace," I tell him

"It's in your top drawer,"

"Since when,"

He smiles. "I put it in there a couple of nights ago while you were sleeping," he tells me

"You were in my room while I was asleep," I asked, sitting up the covers slipping away from me

"Yes, you're very beautiful," he says

"I don't know how to feel about you sneaking around my room."

"Will now you know how I feel," he says

I go to slap his chest, and he grabs my arm, pulling me down on top of him. Our lips lock once again. His hands roamed over my bare back.

"I wanna taste every inch of your body," he tells me in a deep, breathy voice

"Please,"

Grabbing my waste, he truns both us over where he's up over me. His half hooded eyes drink in my body before leaning down and capturing my lips again. I moan, arching off the bed as he starts his journey down. Nipping and sucking at my tinder flesh. I moan out as he cups my breast, bringing one tit to his watery mouth. He swarls his tongue around it a few times before sucking the bub between his lips. My fingers grab ahold of his dark hair pull as he bites into my tiny nipple.

"Aaron," I scream out his name

He switches to the other tit giving it the same treatment before abandoning them and continuing his journey downward. I moan out as his fingers work caressing my tinder flesh. I nearly come up off the bed as his tongue rakes across my mound. I feel him smile again, my sensitive skin. Then take my little clit into his mouth.

"Aaron" I whisper as I pull at his hair

His tongue flicks across my pussy and I jerk. He places his hand on my thighs holding me down as he dives in sucking and licking at my cunt. My body trembles and I try to tighten my legs up but he holds them in place as they shake. I scream out as my hot lava flows into his waiting mouth. He hums sending sweet lushes vibrants into my cave and more wetness flows from my core. His tongue doesn't stop moving, I moan out feeling as two of his thick fingers slip into my tight hole. Fucking me hard as he licks up my juices.

"Aaron" I scream out his name as he bites into my clit.

I'm so lost in pure bless I don't even know when he comes up. I scream out again as he shoves his thick cock deep into my dripping wet cunt. He pounds into me hard with long strokes. His eyes on mine as he fucks me. An fresh outdoorsy scent with a hit of morning due mixed with jasmine and mint surrounds us. The bed hits against the wall as our bodies move against each other in harmony. My screams of pleasure intertwine with his groans echoing off the walls a round us. My nails dig deep into his arms and I feel as his his dig into my hips.