preview

Nikolette's POV

All I had to do was sneak into his room, grab my mother's necklace, and get out. I didn't think it through. I should have grabbed a shirt after my shower , but here I am, buck ass naked in the middle of his closet, looking for my mothers necklace.

I freeze as I hear the shower go off in the bathroom. Shit I'm going to get caught. And there he is, standing in all his naked glory. Water droplet running down his toned abes. And I find myself licking my lips.

"What the hell you doing in my closet, Kole?" he asked in a not so happy to see me voice

"Where's my mother's necklace?" I demand

"It's somewhere safe, get the fuck out of my room"

"Not until you give me the necklace"

He steps closer to me his thick long cock swing like a sword. I sallow never have I ever seen anyone that was so gorgeous, so huge. So musclen and so intimidating, so attractive. Yet he was so ignorant, so ignoring, mean, hateful, and curl. How could he be all that in one person.

"Don't fucking look at me like that" he says with a growl

My eyes find his "like what" I ask

"Like that" he says Stepping into me

My heart was hammering in my chest and I was afraid he could hear it too. He grabs my arm as I place it on his will define chest.

"I'm warning you Kole" he says "Don't make me hurt you"

"I just wanted my momma necklace, Aaron" I tell him it's the only thing I have left of hers"

Backing me into the wall, he pushes my hand above me. Looking down at my naked state. I had forgotten I was nude as well. My heart beat speed up. His heated stear came back to mine. I shiver feeling the fingers of his other hand glaze across bare flesh of my side. He's so close I can smell his peppermint breath fan against mine. I inhale, his lips clam mine. Traveling down my neck.

"Fuck" he cusses against my flesh

My head tilts back as he continues down. Nipping and nibbling on my skin. My hands go into his hair as he releases me. His mouth covering my tit, I moan out as he bits into the tip licking the sting away. He tortures the other tit the same way before coming back up. His thick hands grabbing my ass. He lifts me off the ground. My legs automatically wrap around him.

"Aaron" I whisper

But he's already pushing his thickness into my tight core. Once again my head falls back a scream leaves my lips. Slowly he fucks me against the wall. His thick cock deep inside of me. I hold to him tightly. My arms around his neck, I lay my head on his shoulder. My body trembling in his arms as I'm taken to places I only dreamed about before. Hot lava spells from my core leaking onto my thighs. I scream out as he misses hitting a tinder part between my ass and cunt.

"Fuck" he cusses "don't you dare ruin this" he whispers in my ear

I bite my lip to keep quiet. With me in his arms he moves us to the bed. Laying me down on the edge his dark eyes drinking in my body. Pulling me closer to the edge he slams back into my tight pussy. I scream out again my body arches off the bed as he starts pounding into me. I grab his thick biceps as he leans over me. Liquids flow between our legs as my body trembles beneath him. Jasmin and musk surrounded us, the bed moves to the rhythm of our bodies. My screams trun into moans of pleasure. He groans and I feel him jerk. He starts to get up but it's too late his hot seed hits deep inside my wet cave.

"Shit" he cusses as he empties himself

My body trembling in under him even after his done. He pulls me with him into his arms as he rolls onto the bed. We lay there his fingers caressing over my bare back. I don't know if I should go to my room or stay in here. My body is relaxed next to his. My eyelids heavy as I lay there against him.