He nods and turns to Ozpin for the approval to leave.

Jaune: Headmaster?

Ozpin: You have approval to go, and I wish to join you on this mission, Jaune. I wish to see what kind of dangers these remnants bring.

Jaune: Of course, Headmaster.

They quickly head out of Ozpin's Office and make haste for the Dragon Continent.

Timeskip

Jaune is now joined by his Team as they are now donning Armor similar to that of Jaune's, again, was reluctantly provided by Gilgamesh. After all, now that they are part of this whole Servant business, they need the upgrade. They jog over to the Bullhead to see Ozpin and the Servants waiting for them, the Servants that are part of this mission are as follows, Mash, Jeanne d'Arc (Ruler), Vlad III (Lancer), Gilles de Rais (Caster), Siegfried, Elizabeth, and Lancelot (Berserker).

But before they head into the Bullhead, they were stopped by none other than Team RWBY.

Ruby: Wait, Guys! Where are you going?!

Pyrrha: Oh, Ruby. Well, from what Jaune and the Headmaster told us. We are to head off to the Dragon Continent to deal with a Grimm Infestation.

Pyrrha did not disclose the full details, knowing they need to keep Jaune's True Power a secret. But Blake narrows her eyes, knowing something is very suspicious here.

Blake: Are you sure? From what I can tell, it seems to be related to what happened in Patch. Seeing as you have Jaune's Summons with you, and a lot of them. Considering from what we have seen, these number of Servants is how Yang would say-

Yang: Overkill.

Ozpin: I'm sorry, Miss Belladonna. But information regarding this mission is classified. 

Weiss: If this is classified, Headmaster. Then please explain to us on why Team JNPR is a part of it? Surely this type of mission should be handled by a Veteran Huntsman and Huntress? And not that of a Team of Students?

Ozpin: Like I said before, Ms. Schnee. This information is classified and I cannot disclose the reason on why Team JNPR is a part of this. And don't even try to follow us, I have informed you before what happens if you disobey my orders. So do keep that in mind if you wish to participate in the Vytal Festival.

He heads to the Bullhead where they can see Team JNPR and the rest of the Servants already inside, but Blake shouted something to the Headmaster as he was about to step inside.

Blake: Is this mission to hunt down and destroy a White Fang Base!? I know what you did in Mt. Glenn. Are you doing the same in the Dragon Continent?!

Ozpin turns his head towards the Cat Faunus.

Ozpin: No, Ms. Belladonna. This mission isn't involving the White Fang, but something else entirely.

The Doors of the Bullhead shut as the Ship takes its leave from the Air Field and flies on out of there as Team RWBY watches it disappear from their sights.

Yang: You thinking what I'm thinking?

Blake: Yes, we need to find any information regarding these missions, Jaune and his Team are taking. They're hiding something and I intend to find out.

When in actuality, Blake just wants to know if these missions are related to that of the White Fang, seeing as though they most likely annihilated all of the White Fang in Mt. Glenn, remembering they had no hesitation in slaughtering the White Fang. She needs to put a stop to this madness once and for all.