Chapter 1

Jaune: Not good! Not good! Not good!

Jaune Arc, otherwise known as the Son of Nicolas and Juniper Arc, a member of the Arc Clan, is in a precarious situation right now, and that is him being high up in the air with no Landing Strategy at all.

How did he get here, perhaps?

Well, there is one answer that we all know. Jaune is here to attend the Initiation of Beacon Academy. To earn him a spot as a Student in this prestigious Academy. But the problem is, Jaune has no knowledge when it comes to combat whatsoever, due to him not being trained by his family. Why? Because they found him to be weak.

His Family, could have trained him but didn't due to them not believing he has the capabilities of even being a Huntsmen, despite the rest of his Sisters and Family being one as well. Even his own relatives refused to train him, with some calling him weak. The only people that believe in Jaune, are his Grandparents.

Sure they would have trained Jaune, but because of his Sisters ratting him out to his Parents, all means of training Jaune have been banned. Even if he tried, his Family will find a way to stop it, even if it was his own relatives training him.

They refuse to train him, because they want him to live a normal life. Yeah, live a normal life in a world where you can easily get killed by Grimm, Bandits, Criminals, Terrorist, and a whole other stuff.

Quite frankly, with what's happened between him and his Family. At this point, Jaune decided to cut ties with them. Why stay with a family that doesn't support you? It's waste of time and effort to even stay with a family that doesn't care about your dreams and thinks they know what's best for you.

But right now, that shouldn't be the focus at hand. As Jaune is still free failing right towards the Emerald Forest.

Jaune: 'Got to think of something quick, before I turn to paste'

And he got his answers when all of a sudden, some kind of spear came out of nowhere and hits him by the cloth of his hoodie as it stabs him towards the tree. He looks around wondering where that came from, but is helpful that someone at least saved him.

Jaune: 'Phew! That was close, better thank the person that did that. They basically saved me from getting hurt. Now all that's left is to find my partner and get out of this tree'

Suddenly, Jaune hears footsteps coming towards him and looks down to see Weiss Schnee walking towards him. He remembered the Headmaster said their partner is the person they make eye contact with, so by default, Weiss should be his partner.

Jaune: Hey there! Uhm, little help here.

Seeing the display Jaune is in, Weiss turns around and heads back to the direction she came from. All that Jaune could do was sigh at this outcome. With no other choice left, Jaune decided to remove the spear from the tree.

Jaune: Come on, come on! Stupid!

Luckily, even with him struggling. He was able to do it, despite him having no strength to do so. Jaune ends up falling flat in his ass on the ground.

Jaune: Ow, that's going to leave a mark.

But suddenly, Jaune can hear growling by the bushes, he quickly places the spear around his belt for safe keeping and whips out his weapon, Crocea Mors. He can see rustling in the bushes until the creature comes out, revealing itself to be a Beowolf.