Prologue

The story starts halfway from Bigg Boss 13. This story sets in after the 4 hafte wali finale. The orders of elimination and entry of contestants might be different from the show but it is to set the further storyline.

In this story, Shehnaaz loves to work out, she has worked on herself in the Bigg Boss itself. She was cute, bubbly and chubby when she first came but slowly and gradually she started working out on herself and now she is hot and still very cute. She is the OG entertainment ki dukaan of the BiggBoss 13 and people adore her natural and candid nature. Little did the whole world know, what she had hidden inside her heart. The past she had left and came to Bigg boss has come running back to her.

When there's a chance of her new love blooming how she will handle it when there is a blast from the past?

On the other hand, Sidharth Shukla, The King, is the most perfect bachelor, but a truly introverted man. Who has gone all smitten by a girl, in the very first weeks of the show, who is totally opposite from him. His journey from the beginning to Bigg Boss has not been a cakewalk for him as his fans have imagined. His unspoken battles were raw and visible to the whole world on national television and for a very private person, this was a big deal. He has his own way of showing and dealing with things, will it be a boon or bane in his new unpublished love?

Read the story to get all the answers.